warnedsb

Chaning name after new patch update in DayZ SA

So guys I've seen alot of people trying to figure out and asking/complaining about the system of changing name in DayZ standalone. I can get the confusion because it took me more than 30 minutes to figure out how to change the name inside of the game client haha. Some people may noticed that the new update brought to us new name-chaning system, the new system takes your PC information/name and puts it up in your DayZ client, to change your name you just simply need to highglight the name you already have, delete the content and add up whatever you want (lower right corner). If you do not understand the process just check the video I've made and you will know what I am talking about.

Video is still beign processed and the quality of the video is not at its finest but you can see the proces what I did and hear my voice very well.

FYI: I am from Croatia and English is not my main language so do not say anything about my english.

• Like 1

Took me 0,0005 second to figure out.

Well there are some newbies/fresh players to the game of surviving that are wondering how to change the name in game. 

welp this brings back memories! hhahahh

• Beans 1

Don't brainheck your mid, use the start up parameters: here's the example

"-name=My Awesome Nickname"

Just add it into Steam DayZ starup parameter, or if you wish through the DayZ Launcher. And no matter when you'll always would have the same name. -name -> override default ingame name.

• Haha 1