Sign in to follow this  
hippocrates311

Anyone in chernogorsk?

Hey internet fellows, i am new player to dayz, i made it to this southern city in hopes of finding more people. i enjoy playing with at least one other person. (makes the game less creepy, plus my knowledge is limited). if anyone is in that city and wants to help a new person out please let me know i would appreciate the help.... lots of zombies around me, and yes i have no firearm.

Nice number in your name....

So whats your steam ID?  Im not in Cherno currently, but I can guarantee youre not alone there.  Im in Elektro which isnt too far away.  Check out the Chernarus + map to see where the cities are in relation to one another and such.

I fell through a wall and died. so i had to start over. but i am currently near berezino. just about to see whats is in the police station/jail.

steam id: hippocrates311

Edited by hippocrates311

I'm pretty much always in Cherno, wishing for the days of old where people actually came there :(

Edited by SpartanxApathy

Cherno is laggy and to far away from spawn locations. You will spawn between Electro and Solnichnij most of the times. Most people go to Electro now because it is less laggy and close to the spawn. But if you do this you will die on the way there or just when searching for loot. If you new to the game, try to find some other newbs to team up with and go to explore North East towns. They are all near the cost.

And if you are looking 100% pvp, then Electro is the best way to go.

Cherno is a scary place to be by yourself at. but in general the sense of eeriness is always prevalent in this game.