Sign in to follow this  
Gravar

DayZ Standalone server character reset.

So i bought a server yesterday and it has worked fine until i restarted it for the first time, now it seems that everytime anyone joins they spawn at new location with basic start gear, when i then join another server i go back to my same old gear, so wtf is going on? is there a way i can fix this or have i wasted my money on this ?  please help and thank you, 

This is btw the game not the mod.

Search function.  This post has been made at adnauseam over the past few days.

Alpha- it will happen deal with it. It's a known bug use the search function

"Use the search function blahblah blah" 

Depending on which provider your currently renting with the issue is the ability for their servers to contact the "Backend" (AKA DayZ servers) to load character information. This results in a fresh spawn every time a player joins or rejoins your server. Currently approx 2% of the servers are still afflicted with this issue and the providers are still working with the DayZ team to resolve it for good. 

god i hate when people say its alpha, i know its alpha, and i know that its a known bug, what i want to know is if there is anyway i can fix the bug or if i just have to wait the time out? host is gameservers and no message recieved keeps showing up aswell so im guessing its a problem coming from them or something :/

god i hate when people say its alpha, i know its alpha, and i know that its a known bug, what i want to know is if there is anyway i can fix the bug or if i just have to wait the time out? host is gameservers and no message recieved keeps showing up aswell so im guessing its a problem coming from them or something :/

Unless your working for Bohemia you can't affect it, you knew it was a bug and still make a post. I have seen 564456456645 post with the same topic.

stop trying to farm loot or avoid death and it should be fine..

I do not even need to die

Since yesterday, i allways get my char reseted

everytime i join a server

Even when i am on the same server and it resets

Bamm

Beach again

Edited by dawud