Sign in to follow this  
paxfounder

Sweet revenge on bandit squad.

I'm not a really aggressive player when it comes to Dayz, I tend to get myself really emerged into the atmosphere and feel like I am actually in the game.  Usually I try to stay safe and meet up with my friends and help other people we meet.  So when a group of 5 of us (two of which were complete strangers) move toward a town and are met against 5 other players in a group....tension gets high.  Instead of trying to talk to us, they open fire and eventually end up killing us all.  Luckily...VERY luckily,  =my friend and I spawned very near to our earlier location...and I stumble across a dead player with a backpack, m4, clips and misc supplies.  I pulled myself together and we planned to take revenge on this group of coast harassers.  Using my friend as "new spawn bait".  We set the trap.   My heart the whole time felt like it was coming out of my chest.

• Like 34

Haha pretty sweet!
It's videos like this that remind me of what the game is about :)

Awesome. I wasnt even involved and could taste the sweetness of such revenge.

That was fucking amazing. That has to be the most intense firefight I've ever witnessed. 

The sound of those bullets zipping past you. Holy shit. 

• Like 4

That's why you should ALWAYS respawn 10km from where you died.

That's why you should ALWAYS respawn 10km from where you died.

Not if the area where you got killed is the designated respawn area. People killing unarmed players in there definitely deserves the risk of the kind of revenge depicted in the OPs video.

Nothing more satisfactory than killing coast bandits.

I am the same way, man.  Once my group gets into an engagement my heart rate quadruples and I feel on the verge of a panic attack.  It's so intense for me still and i love it.  Nice job, by the way.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind comments guys.  Not something I am really proud of.  But it was very intense.

excellent work my good man I love that taste of sweet revenge in the end

Great video man my heart was pounding just watching it.  They got what they deserved.

Great video man my heart was pounding just watching it.  They got what they deserved.

They sure did, we actually got to meet one of them the other night cause they saw the video and tracked down our teamspeak channel.  Really nice guy, turns out when we came across each other, they were just as scared as us, but someone that was within the group of them decided to shoot first instead of asking questions.  It was nice to meet them.

Edited by paxfounder