Sign in to follow this  
joeymp

Character starts to go crazy if they kill too many people

So I know it has been suggested that your character goes crazy if they are alone too long, and if what I am suggesting has already been suggested then I apologize, but this could help eliminate some KOS. For anyone saying no because heroes still have to kill sometimes, then it could work on a kills per hour sort of deal rather than overall total kills.

NO. Implementing a "sanity" System is rediculous because other's responses to murder are different. So generalizations are useless

• Like 5

My character has gone crazy, that's why he's shooting people. I can't seem to stop him! Any ideas?

• Like 7

If each character had a random response to their number of kills I'd see it being quite good. Like how blood works out. You spawn with a random blood type but with this you'd have different responses to a lot of violence. Some would go nuts others wouldn't

For the hundredth time, NO!

Jeeese guys, no matter how often you will ask for it, it's won't happen!

Edited by Weparo

Look the only reason people don't care about killing other people is because there is a respawn button. IRL there is no respawn button and the amount of KOS would be much less. We need some way to encourage people to work together. Hopefully rebuilding vehicles and other things will be added that will require more people and instead of KOS they ask for help.

• Like 2

So I know it has been suggested that your character goes crazy if they are alone too long, and if what I am suggesting has already been suggested then I apologize, but this could help eliminate some KOS. For anyone saying no because heroes still have to kill sometimes, then it could work on a kills per hour sort of deal rather than overall total kills.

Someone else suggested spawning with a different ratio to this.

Altogether, I love this idea. I think if Dean picked this up he would make a great psychological constituent to the game that most would enjoy.

Not a fan of this idea. A sanity system is something that DayZ doesn't really need.

Something Dayz doesn't need and something that will never be implemented .. wish others would stop suggesting it.  Rocket has said multiple times he doesn't want to "punish" ANY playstyle .. that includes us KoS madmen, just a part of the dayz world that you need to learn to live with.

I would give you a link to every insanity thread, but I have to go to school in an hour or so.

oh look kids, it's this dead horse again, everyone grab a club!

MAlos4k.jpg

As above - this has been posted at least 10 times in the past week. If you want to discuss this idea then please use one of the many existing topics.

Locked.

• Like 1