Sign in to follow this  
Dunxel

Item Dupe.. Not duped?

Got into a little gun fight with some KOS guy.
Anyways.  Guy drops dead has TONS of gear guess that is why he spun around & started to unload his M4 at my friend.

Well my friend decided yoo i don't want this Mosin anymore i am going to use this guy's M4.  Great.
He swaps weapons with the dead body...  Funny part.. M4 is still there & his Mosin is GONE!
He also grabs a few items out of the bag.  Funny part none of it disappears.
He eats all the guys un-opened food cause he was hungry.  I then proceed to loot.. EVERYTHING is still there..  I looted the same food & eat it as well.  O.o
Even the M4 is there.   I also fill my belly with the same foods.. 
Note the food we took was still on the body..  We watched the body till it de-spawned as we enjoyed this food.

Later We are holding up inside of one of the Prisons on the airfield near Cherno.  Hear a TONs of gun fire outside of us.. someone comes charging with guns out.. We take 0 chances with the guy drop him.  We then quickly discover the DUPING seems to still be happening.  I grabbed the guys Red Dot Scope and put it on.. And grab all of his 30/30 mags.  

This is where it gets funny..  My friend then begins his looting turn.. He grabs the same scope & equips it.. THE SCOPE Disappears from my Gun & is now on his..  Then he grabs the 30/30 mags.. Poof they disappear from my bag.. 

Only the FOOD actually duped but the Weapon/Ammo/Equipment does not.. It appears to dupe but doesn't actually do it.

I wanted to test this again with another fresh body.. but this time.. Have one of loot the gear & log off.. while the other loots the same gear.. to see if that would allow DUPING of the gear.  Not to cheat but to help PINPOINT if it is a bug.

ANYWAYS here is my service to point out we might of found a small bug with Duping Food for the most part.

Yea, we had the same issue during tonights gaming on our server.

Yep, this has been happening since the newest "Stable" update. Hide the bodies after you kill them, because anyone that stumbles across that body and tries to take anything you have, will yank it right off of your guy.

So much for "Stable" version. -.- smh.