Sign in to follow this  
maxotaur

Bang "Ah ha ha"

And this video should tell me what? That you shot an unarnmed girl and you're happy about that?

You don't shoot unarmed people - they're defenseless by definition.

• Like 2

Dude. Why go around just killing unarmed people? Where is the fun in that? Why not try to become friends or help them out? The game is full of different ways to approach people and get into different adventures and situations. Nothing funny about you just killing someone.

• Like 1

And this video should tell me what? That you shot an unarnmed girl and you're happy about that?

You don't shoot unarmed people - they're defenseless by definition.

You didn't see the rest of it, she started punching me first and as you can see she had her hands up, she attacked me inside and i recorded shooting her, besides, i don't normally KOS but when i do, it's not for no reason.

You didn't see the rest of it, she started punching me first and as you can see she had her hands up, she attacked me inside and i recorded shooting her, besides, i don't normally KOS but when i do, it's not for no reason.

To me it looked like you were waiting for her at the bottom of the ladder. In Elektro. Fully geared.

What is the usual business of people in Elektro? What do they usually do there? I am just saying - and what you just said is not included in your video, which lead me to my above assumption. And that I had to draw that conclusion is not my fault - it is simply what I saw in here.

OP gets rejected by women allot in real life. Probably cos he's ugly or has a physical impairment, like being ginger or something.

Killing defenceless people on a video game gets his dick hard.

Edit:

And kichilron sees through your lies peewee.

Edited by orlok
no sweeping offensive generalisations please.
  • Like 4

so correct me if im wrong but...basically you posted this to show people that your a huge asshole? only a huge douche would post an 8 second video of him murdering a completly defensless fresh spawn and naming the video "A ha ha"

so correct me if im wrong but...basically you posted this to show people that your a huge asshole? only a huge douche would post an 8 second video of him murdering a completly defensless fresh spawn and naming the video "A ha ha"

A fresh spawn is no longer defenseless, they have the ability to punch.  All it takes is one shot to your head and you can be knocked out.  Here is a pro tip: Don't put your fists up and walk towards someone, that is a sign of threat or intimidation and is your own fault if you get killed that way.

>record yourself killing a freshspawn

>call the video "a ha ha"

>post it in the forum

>???

>profit

---

There a lot of sissies like this guy in game, i was only a matter of time 'till it reached the forum.

Early today, see someone in berezino, say "hello fellow survivor", he's got a shotgun, he says "are you friendly?", "sure, i just spawned and i was on my way to drink some water, i can show you where's the closest well if you want"... His answer: "Ok, bye" BOOM! You're dead... ... ...

A fresh spawn is no longer defenseless, they have the ability to punch.  All it takes is one shot to your head and you can be knocked out.  Here is a pro tip: Don't put your fists up and walk towards someone, that is a sign of threat or intimidation and is your own fault if you get killed that way.

You need at least 3 consecutive punches on an unprotected head, good luck aiming on a moving target that will be most likely hitting back..

Ps: I took alone 3 dudes at the same time, with a baseball bat and a motorbike helmet, didn't lose even 1/3 of blood.

You need at least 3 consecutive punches on an unprotected head, good luck aiming on a moving target that will be most likely hitting back..

Not always true, i've taken guys with helmets with 2 or even 1 before but other times its taken 5 or 6 to an unarmed, so you can never be sure, but i've always considered it 2 at most with 1 being very unlucky. So even people who are unarmed are dangerous and i WILL KOS anyone who comes near me, simple as that. If they fix it so unarmed isnt as dangerous then i will consider changing my stance on it,

Source? Killed many looted guys with 1-2 punches and seen loads do it to others. Got a server hopper at NEAF today actually who was fairly well kitted out with 2 punches to the face as he logged in.

Edited by 6The6Count6

Not always true, i've taken guys with helmets with 2 or even 1 before but other times its taken 5 or 6 to an unarmed, so you can never be sure, but i've always considered it 2 at most with 1 being very unlucky. So even people who are unarmed are dangerous and i WILL KOS anyone who comes near me, simple as that. If they fix it so unarmed isnt as dangerous then i will consider changing my stance on it,

Source? Killed many looted guys with 1-2 punches and seen loads do it to others. Got a server hopper at NEAF today actually who was fairly well kitted out with 2 punches to the face as he logged in.

You obviously don't know how the mechanics work atm, to a full blood//hp it takes 3 blows to the head, the less blood//hp the easier to knock 'em up.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159251-merinos-in-depth-video-guides-updated-jan-22nd-all-medical-items-to-keep-or-not-to-keep/

Understand the way things work, and then talk.

Obviously a member of the IRA killing innocent people and that!

• Like 1

Nah, that's not what happened. But enjoyable to see you squirm about the truth.

The fact that you went to the trouble of rendering, uploading and posting this worries me slightly but moved to the Gallery all the same...

You're retarded, the video is named after the noise that was made, that's why there are quote marks you jar of piss.

Edited by orlok
No insults.

OP gets rejected by women allot in real life. Probably cos he's ugly or has a physical impairment, like being ginger or something.

Killing defenceless people on a video game gets his dick hard.

Edit:

And kichilron sees through your lies peewee.

You're right, i am Ginger.

Atleast you're mildly okay on the drums. :P

hi,

Is it me or hit box really needs to be fixed?

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller