Sign in to follow this  
rabdomer

Short Stories for DayZ (can be made up doesn't matter)

Hi guys I was hoping to make a little short story to brighten up any person who may be a little pissed at glitches or wants a short story in DayZ. Anyone else can wright in this Topic so please enjoy the short story I made you guys. Hopefully it will spark some creative process to make your own.

Adventurer Part One 

There has been a saying that I have adopted about adventure. "Adventure is a wonderful thing; it can be great, it can be horrible, and sad, but also rewarding. Never limit yourself to how much adventure you can have but only limit yourself to the universe. Many things, big or small, can come out of these adventures just make it worth your while and never quit on yourself. But the most important thing is to live your life to the fullest that you can make it." - Spencer Fulford. Now there is a zombie apocalypse at the doorstep days before the horrible times ahead of us and I think to myself how can I make this better. Then it happened. The government couldn't take the thought of an outbreak spreading. They sent in jets with fire bombs and dropped them straight in Cherno. I went in the back of my friends coffee shop and pulled everything out of his big refrigerator and got in and sealed myself in there. I heard the bombs go off and after the shock wave I couldn't hear a thing. Then everything went black.

I woke up and looked at my watch which was luckily still working with its glowing handles and saw it was around one o'clock PM. I put my ear to the door and I didn't hear any flames going off so I opened the door. The town was ruined all the cars of the people trying to escape were covered in ash or burned to a crisp. My first thought on my mind was how was I going to survive this; then I hear this loud whine that sounded like a plane so I headed west and looked up in the sky and saw a big plane heading this way. "Man am I a lucky one huh?" I said to myself. Then I see it getting bigger and I think they are going to land so I head over to the airport at Balota. I see them getting ready to go ahead and land at the runway.

I run through Novoselky and Chapaevsk and make my way to the northern part of the airfield. I am up in the treeline and I see the plane with the door open and it looked like it was still flyable. I see the pilot running out of the airplane inside of it, then I hear a loud queasy roar. THE PLANE WAS FILLED WITH ZOMBIES AND HE LANDED THE DAMN THING. First I looked at the pilot he was american not from here. So he starts shooting the zombhies as they come out of the plane with his revolver. Eventually they overrun him and he gets eaten by the hoard. I had to make a plan so I sat there and waited until it was night.

Night came so I made my way to the plane. As i snuck past the hangers one of the zombies heard me. It was the pilot. I went up to him and kick his ass on the ground and put a boot to his face. Night night zombie. So I sprint my way into the plane and luckily there was only one zombie left inside the plane and he was buckled in tight and I also picked up a little something from the pilot. His keys and the revolver, the bad part was he only had one shot left. So I put the revolver and tucked it into my pants. I was first looking at the controls and thought how the hell am i going to pilot the thing. I looked for a manual and to my luck didn't find one. I closed the hatch and ran back into the pilots seat and put the keys into the ignition and turned it on. I heard the engines blast to life and tried to do what saw in the movies to turn it around. Then I hear banging on the door and was looking to see what it was. Zombies lots and lots of zombies mindlessly banging on the door. Then they got on the front of the plane. I was able to turn the plane around and put it into gear and took off. Zombies were still at the window but i didn't think much of it since I didn't think they could break in. I was just about to fly over Cherno and he fell off, but he fell off right into the right engine."OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I tried to control the plane. My plane was taking a dive and I wasn't able to control it so i looked for a parachute, last one left. I grabbed it and put it on. As i went to the door and tried to open it I heard something behind me, it was the zombie that was in the plane. Me and him fight it out he was able to scratch me a couple of times and almost bit me then I kicked him released the hatch and jumped out.

End of Part One 

I will try to put out part two next weekend guys.

• Like 1