Sign in to follow this  
RockerJC

What got you hooked in playing DayZ?

For me, is the feeling of being petrified in the game for the following:

1. whenever a zombie is running towards me and i panic...ehhehee

2. whenever a zombie creeps up behind me and i panic

3. the feeling of paranoia, knowing that someone heard the many gun shots i missed

4. the feeling to try my very best to prolong the survival of my character in the apocalypse

5. And when my character die either by PVE or PVP, i just try harder to survive but still holding on to my personal code and my humanity....

1. group fights and

2. camp raids

3. in a post-apocalyptic zombie survival open world with lots of features which are fun to play with

4. where you can talk ingame to close surrounding players.

Well to be honest I didn't want to play it, but my friend showed me it and a few videos, then I fell in love with the mod back in May/June 2013.

I stole my mother's credit card to buy it. 

And what kept me playing it:

1. Making camps

2. Large world map

3. Realistic sniping and realistic guns

4. Scavenging for loot, satisfaction when finding good and rare things

5. Helping people in need and killing the bad dudes :3

Edited by Hosty

Camp making

Zombies

Open world

Player interactions

1-Open world

2-no 2nd chances

3- Survival

4-The fear of losing hours of hard work from one mistake

5-Never knowing when you talk so someone that you just may die the seance of needing someone to help but knowing if you turn your head boom your dead

6- starting with nothing and having to check everything for loot and when you find it checking to see if it is any good

7- it has zombies

8- how many games give you boring run then in a blink of an eye your heart is racing your running for your life and when it's over that feeling that you had it and your hands are sweaty, it's so unique and rare from a game it's just what you want.

9-zombies who doesn't love a raging zombie trying to kill you when your in deep water in a gun fight and you just don't want them their or looting and bam in the back.

10- the learning curve of this game is so huge it's great. The blood system the can opener when you have food and your hungry and you just can't eat it, managing your gear the movement of the game, learning how to deal with people, how to loot just don't run straight in and start looting look around be careful.

11- crafting. Just to get simple things like medical equipment, food, cooking, weapons with cleaning kits now. Just the endless probabilities is just going to be amazing.

And to top all of this off its alpha and their is so much more to be added to this game.. Best game for so long it just changes the way we think of gaming its not all how the big developers do things they waste all of their time on a 1min trailer what leaves you going when you play the game this is so shit the video clip had this and that and looked so well done and the game is only have done it seems.

Edited by Fruit_loop87

As soon as I saw the gorgeous screenshots, and saw the words "survival horror" and "multiplayer", I needed to at least try it. Thankfully it was gifted to me by a friend and we both jumped in together. 

1. I love anything zombies

2. The realism/social-experiment aspect is fascinating. 

3. Multiplayer is so much better when there's a long-term task to do (vs quick zombie blasting L4D2-style, which also has it's place ;) )