Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

DayZ Physics

[1] If you jump into water, you'll live. Jumping off ledge on the ship into water.

[2] If you run down the stairs you die.

[3] If you had velocity before clicking the option to climb down the ladder, you will spring out of the ladder and die[ladder animation still playing].

[4] If you shoot down an incline, your bullets will sometimes hit the ground.

[5] If you have desync/lag in the time during a gun fight, when you shoot bullets your opponent has the opportunity to shoot back even though you had first shot in the chest.

#2 is very true:

The fall damage in this game is insane! drop 5 feet and insta-die, lol.

I only had to glitch out of a wall while sprinting down a flight of stairs once to learn to walk not run down stairs. Most frustrating death EVER. And that counts the time my character decided to just walk over a knee/waist height barrier on a roof and plummet to his death! Haha, some lucky SOB exploring Elektro got a Mosin and ammo out of that one I'm sure.

:D

Edited by Rōnin Rick

[1] If you jump into water, you'll live. Jumping off ledge on the ship into water.

[2] If you run down the stairs you die.

[3] If you had velocity before clicking the option to climb down the ladder, you will spring out of the ladder and die[ladder animation still playing].

[4] If you shoot down an incline, your bullets will sometimes hit the ground.

[5] If you have desync/lag in the time during a gun fight, when you shoot bullets your opponent has the opportunity to shoot back even though you had first shot in the chest.

none of this is new information man it's still a year away from being in beta... do you maybe have a blog or something you can go complain on instead of here?

none of this is new information man it's still a year away from being in beta... do you maybe have a blog or something you can go complain on instead of here?

Yeah CrazyandLazy, what do you think Alphas are for, finding and reporting bugs so that they can be fixed before launch??

Kill yourself.

lolol OP is moron lololol

Edit: In case you missed the sarcasm....   <_<     Figured I'd draw your attention to it, wouldn't want another 1 day suspension....

Edited by Rōnin Rick

its a alpha.....

Shall we just not talk about bugs and have them never be fixed then? If we don't speak out about bugs we have found (Like CrazyandLazy just did) then they're not going to be patched. We know it's an alpha, that's why we are reporting these bugs so they're fixed for the final game.