Sign in to follow this  
Xianyu

Wirecutters coming to a server near you!

I ran into a warehouse in Cherno a few days back and most of the entry was barb wired off. Can you guess what was on the other side of the fence? A toolbox... Talk about irony.

On it. Whenever I've got a toolbox and stumble across a barbed wire, I'll cut it for ya ^^

I was into elektro again and i saw these horrible things there. Thinking about setting up a op to remove these and help survivors. We will gladly help you out if you decide to do this on eu72

I was into elektro again and i saw these horrible things there. Thinking about setting up a op to remove these and help survivors. We will gladly help you out if you decide to do this on eu72

Wire in the base of the electric plant firestation has been cut. Happy looting.

I like this, I did not know you could do it and will help out if I can.

That is to say ME. I'm coming to a server near you. And I have a toolbox. And I'm removing every goddamn piece of barbed wire I can find.

You have been warned.

Anyone else with a toolbox gonna join in my barbed-wire abolishing crusade?

WHAT IS THIS

^A good initiative to take them griefers and server hoppers on ourselfes

The fences set up inside barracks work against server hoppers since they start inside the fenced up room and will need to log out/back in (if they remember server name) in order to get around it, but people entering the building legit can still grab the stuff from the rooms as long as they can see it.