Sign in to follow this  
King of kong

Extremely Rare Ammo

Bullets should be prized. For every armed player there should be only a few bullets between them. No more 120 round double mags at barracks, no more ammo crates stacked with 7.62 and STANAG. People shouldn't even have enough ammo to be KoSing so much. e need rarer food too. I've yet to die of starvation

• Like 1

In this case I start kill people for ammo. :P

Edited by NoCheats

Bullets should be prized. For every armed player there should be only a few bullets between them. No more 120 round double mags at barracks, no more ammo crates stacked with 7.62 and STANAG. People shouldn't even have enough ammo to be KoSing so much. e need rarer food too. I've yet to die of starvation

I totally agree. Finding food and ammunition in the post-apocalyptic world to be a difficult task, but to find sights in good condition almost impossible. It will help to stop the game to be like dayz mod. It's a game about survival, not about the shootout.

In this case I start kill people for ammo. :P

Do not forget to shoot in the head or you may damage the ammunition. :P

then no one will fire, weapons will be pointless and the game will be boring as everyone will just hoard.

then no one will fire, weapons will be pointless and the game will be boring as everyone will just hoard.

Go play BF or someelse. This is DayZ.

I disagree on all points of this post. It doesn't make the game boring because you NEED to find more equipment, which means more loot searching, which means endgame is further away.

Being fully decked out with a billion rounds is what is boring.

At any rate irrelevant because Rocket has already publicly said he wants ammo to be about as rare as in "the road" movie. which is to say, the good kind of rare.

I have old M/27 service rifle.. It's civilian grade bullets are lighter(or something), than military grade ammo. So they don't fly properly.

So some weapons would have both grades... and military grade ones would be rarer, than civilian ones?

Edited by ryuuou