Sign in to follow this  
NINJA.BLACK

player being reset

I being to reset lost all my items and my gun and my friends also being reset as it happened 4 times lost everything

this is a bug ???

• Like 2

The search function, USE IT.

What's happening right now is that those servers don't have a proper connection to the Central Hive. Therefore, they cannot receive and save info to the database correctly.

Edited by AntonioAJC

I play pretty sporadically instead of marathoning it, and I've had like 5 or so character wipes since patch. All with great gear (m4 or mosin) :( But yeah, as said above there is a server connection problem. I think I am done playing until it gets fixed! 

It's just the nature of an Alpha. 

I do not know why people are giving up now. Your character pre-patch is still fine unless he died or hasn't existed a few days prior to the patch. 

I do not know why people are giving up now. Your character pre-patch is still fine unless he died or hasn't existed a few days prior to the patch. 

whenever i change servers or go to same one it switches 

whenever i change servers or go to same one it switches 

Have you read one of my previous posts? Some server IPs are experiencing problems with the connection to the Central Hive, the place where the database is kept. These servers cannot receive nor save information for the database properly. Here's the post from Dean Hall: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/167343-servers-with-connection-issues-to-central-hive/

This is why on some servers you respawn as a fresh spawn while on others you're perfectly fine.

I'm already tired of explaining this stuff, you people should head to the announcements and information subforum frequently or follow the developer's twitter accounts. The latter is more preferable since the developers are more active on their twitter accounts giving updates and teasers.

I hope that I no longer find more threads about this. If more pop up, I will just copy paste what I just wrote here.

Edited by AntonioAJC

Have you read one of my previous posts? Some server IPs are experiencing problems with the connection to the Central Hive, the place where the database is kept. These servers cannot receive nor save information for the database properly. Here's the post from Dean Hall: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/167343-servers-with-connection-issues-to-central-hive/

This is why on some servers you respawn as a fresh spawn while on others you're perfectly fine.

I'm already tired of explaining this stuff, you people should head to the announcements and information subforum frequently and follow the developer's twitter accounts.

oh of course mr Antonio i stay on top of all your post... <_<  and yes ive read that? im aware if i wasint i wouldn't have said dont bother playing the game for a couple of days   ;)  till its fixed :P

erm I have found depending on what server you play on (hardcore, regular) you have two characters I lost one then used a regular server and it was back so seems it is possible to have two chractors