Sign in to follow this  
Egoballer06

Healing/Healthy

Hello Everyone,

Haven't been able to get healthy or healing status since patch and I had gotten decently good at getting that status before the patch. Is it bugged atm? I know they made some adjustments to the stomach. I'm not in bad shape but have taken some hits from zombies I still have good color and don't notice a change in my vision, but would like to get healthy status and maintain it.

If there is already a thread on this topic after the most recent patch, please post a link. If not any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

I have it now. Eat every thing you find an drink till full ever time you spot water an once your reserves build up enough you will get it.

Edited by RebelCowboySnB

Healthy and sick occupy the same 'slot' in your inventory screen. If you become sick while being healthy, the status is overwritten. Upon the end of the sick status it gets removed - but the healthy status does not reappear like it should. If you continue to fulfill the criteria for being healthy while sick, nothing updates your status. Only when something happens that causes a check, such as taking damage and the following regeneration sets in, it is updated and reappears. [(TMW) Merino]

Edited by NoCheats

i've still been able to regularly get my healthy status on new spawns with the rule of ~10 pumps of water along with 5-10 cans of food. this process though, is sped up dramatically with a bag of rice + tons of water lol

Im having issues with this at the moment i had healthy got hit, drank some water (just ran from one town to the next) and soon as i had filled up on water was told i was overfed *throws up* lose it.

But fom what Merino is saying, if i get hit it should re-appear then?

Guess its borked until the sort it out as filling on water = always sick at the moment.

Im having issues with this at the moment i had healthy got hit, drank some water (just ran from one town to the next) and soon as i had filled up on water was told i was overfed *throws up* lose it.

But fom what Merino is saying, if i get hit it should re-appear then?

Guess its borked until the sort it out as filling on water = always sick at the moment.

If you were sick basically you have to start again the entire process as your stomach is completely empty. Just drinking water will not be enough.

Eat plenty and lower the level to begin with as you have been sick build it up slowly.

If you were sick basically you have to start again the entire process as your stomach is completely empty. Just drinking water will not be enough.

Eat plenty and lower the level to begin with as you have been sick build it up slowly.

Last time i checked vomiting ment you lost 500 out of 1,000 from your stomach, 1,000 water and 100-600 energy.

After vomiting i have still been "stuffed" even minutes later im still "stuffed" even after vomiting only thing ive filled up on is water and then ive thrown up because its broke (imo)

If your character doesnt have any sort of status AND your vision looks good, youre healthy imo. I usually see the healthy status only after I've been wounded and have made a full recovery. Trust me, dont worry about it too much if your character isnt unhealthy in any sort of way, but KEEP IN MIND that you should always eat food as soon as you get it and fill up on water until your character starts complaining about being full.

I've had the healthy and healing status today. I basically eat a lot of food and then drink a lot of water to fill myself up. Rice is good, eat a lot of rice and then some other foods you have, then top on water (as rice reduces it.) That's how I got it.