Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Waffle

So where is everyone and the loot?

So before this latest patch, basically the majority of people I ran into were at Electro, Cherno, or Balota. Now on multiple servers i barely find ANYONE there, ive been on some 20+ people server and been in electro, and there MIGHT be 1 other guy there. Before the patch if i was in a 20+ server, id says 8+ were at electro. So is there like a new major place everyone goes? and where are all the guns spawns? didnt find ANY guns at balota or the military tents. Little insight would be helpful

I visited the new city NE map, but I felt alone up there, but the NE Airfield was busy as usual. :D  

Seems like most people are north east after patch.

On my server most people seem to spawn east near Solnichniy and there has been plenty of people in Berezino.

So before this latest patch, basically the majority of people I ran into were at Electro, Cherno, or Balota. Now on multiple servers i barely find ANYONE there, ive been on some 20+ people server and been in electro, and there MIGHT be 1 other guy there. Before the patch if i was in a 20+ server, id says 8+ were at electro. So is there like a new major place everyone goes? and where are all the guns spawns? didnt find ANY guns at balota or the military tents. Little insight would be helpful

They died along with this thread,

I visited the new city NE map, but I felt alone up there, but the NE Airfield was busy as usual. :D  

shhh no don't tell people about my quiet little hamlet up north. That place was actually pretty packed with loot before they even added the rest of the town