Sign in to follow this  
pacoarizasystem

Full build... Now what?

That's the question that some friends and I have been asking. When you have everything to the max (improved weapons, clothes, tons of food and medics...) the only thing you can do in the game is walk or become a bandit. I don't like being a bandit as I don't like walking, so I'm not playing the game right now. I know that it's still alpha and there will be lots of things to do, all I'm trying to suggest is the focus on late-game features, like repairing a vehicle <- Totally would like to see it soon.

It's just that you get your full build and then the remaining thing to do is kill those who still don't have it, and it's pretty annoying for them, so I would like to see alternatives for it. I know they are working at the camping system that would be cool for that, but I'd like to see soon some action to do like tons of more useful crafting and vehicles system prioritizing it over some other features they would have to do. What do you think? What would be some cool things to do after we have our items? (I wont talk about base or buildings because I know that there is a long way out from that, although I would really love it)

They should add camping tents so that you can store your full gear and do it over again or go into the land and find other guys their camping tents to loot them, or smth

Edited by Bozey
  • Like 1

They should add camping tents so that you can store your full gear and do it over again or go into the land and find other guys their camping tents to loot them, or smth

That sounds like Rust and I really love that system!

You can help people out. Give the freshspawns some food or a pistol. You could play Chernorussian roulette.

There are lots of possibilities :)

• Like 1

Find a book you've heard about but never read and sit down in a cabin somewhere and read?

• Like 5

Probably, the will add achievments to the game to make it more durable.

i personally don't like this idea but some players do so... if you can't beat them, join them.

Probably, the will add achievments to the game to make it more durable.

i personally don't like this idea but some players do so... if you can't beat them, join them.

as an xbox achievement whore, I think there's the capacity for some really cool achievements ie getting all the gear to be dressed like a police officer/soldier/medic/whatever, maybe one for first player kill, first revive, etc (there should def be a silly one for drinking disinfectant spray haha)