rotteck

Stack your clothes

hi,

first of all, i used the search function, and havent found something like this.

if there is a post like this, i am sorry for reposting it.

so my idea was that you should be able to stack your clothes:

so for example:

you spawn with a t-shirt and a jeans. now you find a hoodie and a raincoat.

you now would be able to wear the hoodie above the tshirt and the raincoat above the hoodie.

i think this would also be a good addition, because if temperature gets implemented ( it is planned, right ? )

there would be an issue: you can wear a raincoat to stay dry, or a hoody to stay warm, but not both of them.

you should still be able to use the inventory space of everything you wear ( the hoodie and the raincoat )

( if that would be too much inv. space, just decrease the inventory space by maybe one or two for clothing, but i personally think it would be fine )

tell me if you like this idea :D

rotteck

• Like 4

Great idea but, i don't really go on rainy Servers

Good idea. I agree there should be this option in-game.

only seams logical .

as far as inventory slots are concerned , i dont know if i agree with keeping all slots available . but thats just me .

When I first started playing I assumed this is how it would be but instead when I put on a hoodie it dropped my tshirt, which seemed a little odd to me....I don't take off my tshirt to wear a hoody in real life haha. 

Sounds like it'd be hard to manage your inventory in the inner layers. While it would add to heat/weather protection, it would probably require a complete redesign of the equipment system.

Instead of using both a hoodie and a raincoat, perhaps another item such as the TtSKO jacket could provide both heat and protection against rain.