Sign in to follow this  
LmPwyBb

Taking the pulse of the victim.

Take the pulse with the "F" key on victims, like to open the doors, would be really immersive.

This will determine if the victim is dead or unconscious and know what care provide to him.

I think it would add something to the coop gameplay.

• Like 8

I second this. Right now the only way to tell if a dude is dead or just knocked out is to scroll over him and see if you get the "hide body" option.

Also if somebody was just unconscious, you could tell how close they are to dying by how strong/weak the pulse is.

Edited by Zer0HD2

For example, by text messages like hunger and thirst, and the others ... on bottom left.

Edited by LmPwyBb

I like this idea. What about letting you know by Sound? If the person is really weak you very slow heartbeatsound

Both are good, but not with 4 positive reviews that we will know :D

Edited by LmPwyBb

Not really a priority at the moment, considering the HIDE BODY option is a way to confirm if player is dead.

This is a great idea. I could see this being a way to make sure your friend is a live or dead. It also is cool to play hero or medic at times.

Not really a priority at the moment, considering the HIDE BODY option is a way to confirm if player is dead.

Not on hardcore :P

Hes unconscious and his hearts racing! QUICK! Someone give me an epi pen!

OOOPS.  :P

Edited by UnarmedCiv

It already happened to me is to be able to loot unconscious players, friend or not (Maybe that was a bug).
This is why it is good to know if a player is dead or not.

- Bandit or hero in perspective.
- It improves the game in coop.
- Make friends or not.

Role play mode on: Even if it's Apocalypse, without cooperation apocalyspe will win. :)
Edited by LmPwyBb

My medical system idea would allow this to happen - see in the appropriate section of my signature :)

I had seen your post, I did not see this part of. If I have more than an hour to spend on the forum I will focus on. It deserves a look. :thumbsup:

Bumping because I thought of this idea and then searched to see if it had been suggested, and I loathe redundant threads clogging up forums.

There needs to be a "check pulse" option that outputs a text in chat saying "his pulse is faint" or whatever to help you see what stage they are at.

Would still be realistic and give QoL changes. Would also allow you to judge what kind of medical attention to give.

I'm sure there will be check pulse it was in the mod and it's obviously better than hide body seein as rocket I think wants to get rid of the hide body feature if they can allow it so bodies disappear on restart .