Sign in to follow this  
aBBbullet

new update coming next week

So we have heard that a new update is coming for dayz this week incl the SKS and other things . It would appear all is well in the alpha world of chernarus .

• Like 1

I wouldn't be expecting it, so don't get too happy if it doesn't come!

So we have heard that a new update is coming for dayz this week incl the SKS and other things . It would appear all is well in the alpha world of chernarus .

Link me or it's bullshit.

I would expect a new build to be running experimental soon, not stable.

• Like 1

Agreed... shouldn't just say something and not back it up; C'mon, this is the internet. 

Not sure if it's me, but I'm not hearing audio and all of the audio is fine on my PC.

EDIT: nevermind, im dumb lol twitch was muted for some odd reason lol disregard 

Edited by w0lf3x

Dean stated such on Sacriels stream and on his own stream this morning, not diggin up vods but it was stated.

didnt hear it til just now but thought i would share 

• Like 1

I'm not watching the whole thing, asking for a link isn't usually the same as asking to do a research project.

Considering the news on the forum is still talking about the stable release of .32, I would assume the SKS is coming to DayZ next week in the form of the next experimental build, which still gives us a couple days to sit around on .32 even if you play experimental.

edit: shit, I could be wrong, but I would expect to see some sort of patch notes regarding the next update being tested in experimental before we're ready for another stable release. unless rocket's playing fast and loose all of a sudden.

Edited by crimsonBZD

I'm not watching the whole thing, asking for a link isn't usually the same as asking to do a research project.

Considering the news on the forum is still talking about the stable release of .32, I would assume the SKS is coming to DayZ next week in the form of the next experimental build, which still gives us a couple days to sit around on .32 even if you play experimental.

edit: shit, I could be wrong, but I would expect to see some sort of patch notes regarding the next update being tested in experimental before we're ready for another stable release. unless rocket's playing fast and loose all of a sudden.

i would consider it to be experimental release also first 

Guy with 38 posts....posts this

Dude. We just got the update. Of course there will be another one, but no news on it yet. Ok i see it is in a twitch stream

I still don't understand why Dean associates himself with Sacriel...very strange

Edited by Irenicus

Dude. We just got the update. Of course there will be another one, but no news on it yet.

Guy with 726 posts and a 13" e-peen posts this.

EDIT: #cockflexrawr

Edited by Grimey Rick
  • Like 1

Dude. We just got the update. Of course there will be another one, but no news on it yet. Ok i see it is in a twitch stream

I still don't understand why Dean associates himself with Sacriel...very strange

Sacriel is one of the biggest DayZ streamers, seems logical to me.

surely its up to dean who he chooses to be his friend and as for how many posts i have made its seems bigger is not always better

• Like 1

He DID mention an update next week on twitch.  No need to even watch it.  Rather boring seeing it live.

surely its up to dean who he chooses to be his friend and as for how many posts i have made its seems bigger is not always better

Good for you sir. Don't allow yourself to get bullied on these boards by God knows what type of people...

Edit: BTW, thanks for the info. because I do not follow anything else on DayZ besides these boards.

Edited by knoCC

are they addressing bugs?  or just adding more weapons?

i cant see a update just containing the sks . i would assume it would involve other issues as new items and fixes are handled by different depts