alleycat

In case no one noticed, the developers silently increased zombie numbers in last patch.

In case no one noticed, the developers silently increased zombie numbers in last patch.

I spawned in solnichny and while looking for loot, I tripped zombie alarm and was chased by one zombie, eventually running past a few more, and after a few minutes there was 9 individual zombies chasing me.

Then I went to dubky and observed a supermarket from the hills. 4 zombies guarding just the market.

Then I went to balota, 5 zombies near the air tower.

It was awesome

i was just wondering if they did it, since it seemed like there were loads of more zeds.

good. now they only need to make them dangerous. even when 20 zeds attack you at once, you can jog your way to safety (no, no need to even double-click that W). they will give up after 20 meters.

actually only time you might need to attack them is when they wall-hack and surprise you in a building :P

Edited by komadose

We know, and they hit harder, i tried killing with a axe, it missed like 4 times and it was pristine fireaxe

Hmmmmm.

I got lucky and hit the nwaf right around dusk and no one had been there.

I only ran into 5 zombies throughout half the Airfield. Still seemed a bit thin to me, but who knows. Of course, hoping for more and deadlier as alpha progresses.

• Like 1

Me and my mate were at Pavlovo and one saw us, I tipped the alarm with my sawed-off shotgun, that you probably heard in Cherno as well, and on the whole seven zombies came at me. :D

I noticed this and wondered if the increased numbers were relative to the decrease in loot spawns.

• Like 1

More Zeds, and they seem stealthier, no?

Got caught by surprise a few times. A first growl, and it's right there about to jump me.

Red

Edited by RedGuard

before was 6 zeds chase me round berezino :o

I have only baseball bat and I nearly die form this

but I lose in the forest ;)

is most I seeing in one place same time

was great  :thumbsup:  :)

Now that you mention it, but did they fix the issue where no more than 4 zombies can hunt you?! Because i have tried before to create a horde but could not get more than 4 to follow.

Did they fix the issue where they can walk right through houses?

Reportedly, houses yes, but now they can walk through doors.

Did they fix the issue where they can walk right through houses?

Sorta, at one point I had two zombies chase me into a building and they used the door but, last night one zombie saw me through a chain link fence and walked right through it. Still more work to be done but they are making good progress

Yep, I started noticing it when I ran to kill a zombie on a open field in Berezino and noticed 4 zombies standing on the same field. I actually got startled after a zombie attacked me from behind while looting after shooting 3 zombies with an FNX.

We know, and they hit harder, i tried killing with a axe, it missed like 4 times and it was pristine fireaxe

no, that's just the hit-boxes and hand to hand fighting being broken as all hell.

and no, they haven't done nothing to stop the zeds no-clipping, its still as bad as always

That means you weren't aiming properly. They still go down with one hit from fireaxe.

• Like 2

no, that's just the hit-boxes and hand to hand fighting being broken as all hell.

and no, they haven't done nothing to stop the zeds no-clipping, its still as bad as always

I don't know, I actually saw a zed run around a small wooden fence instead of glitching through it :D

Reportedly, houses yes, but now they can walk through doors.

They also still walk through walls if they feel like it.

If you have had your fists up when switching to axe remember to press space to lower axe. If it is held up (in front of your face) like that it will be virtually impossible to hit anything.

More zombies and less loot after the last patch. lovin it!

And theyre not harder to hit, you just suck at hitting.

I've also found zeds in the middle of the woods. Now that's scary!

More zombies and less loot after the last patch. lovin it!

I've also found zeds in the middle of the woods. Now that's scary!

Yup - still running around like a tard looking for a huge bacpack, to all my phat lewt <_< ^_^

Love the increase of Walkers :D

It doesn't look more zombies to me... And they are still the same moronic laughable zombies as usual

It doesn't look more zombies to me... And they are still the same moronic laughable zombies as usual

You'd want the super zombies from dead island? or from left 4 dead? Get out of here...Zombies should be slow and easily killed.

The Zombies are awesome, albeit still too few. When they've worked enough on the servers, they WILL add more.

Hi friends.

Yes Zeds are everywhere. I just had one spawn in the Forrest on me. My dad maked a threat to throw computer in bath due to scream of loud.

Also I noticed I is get attacked by a Army Zed. Appeared to be of Chopper pilot. I love it. Although I is try sneak on one and smack with baseball bat. No go couldn't hit so had to fist him. Hard. From behind.

• Like 1

You'd want the super zombies from dead island? or from left 4 dead? Get out of here...Zombies should be slow and easily killed.

The Zombies are awesome, albeit still too few. When they've worked enough on the servers, they WILL add more.

I never said that I want super zombies... I just want zombies that follow you and are many and scary and everything a zombie should be. Not a sleeping creature you can run around without being noticed...