Edited by SurvivorX
  • Like 1

well you can just use this map then

You will basically just travel west through Dubrovka and Kabanino

If you have a compass it will help a lot to make sure you are going west

thx you help alot

• Like 1

Edited by Guest

Go to Krasnostav then take the road West from the city, it will lead you to Gvozdno, take the road north from there, and then you will see the road split, take the road SouthWest and you will reach a small city, from there looking at the west you should see Devil's Castle, once there go to the Dirt Road infront of the castle, follow it until you see it split in 2 ways, follow the road south, from there you will once again see the road split in 2 ways, take the one heading West, which will lead you to Grishino, Look for the Church building there, once in front of the church, you should be able to see the Hangars from the airfield, and head that direction.....

or you can use this

http://dayzdb.com/map#5.096.120

Good directions, though I usually just avoid the roads and take the straight route through the forests/hills etc

Can be painful if I dont have a compass and forget what direction I am facing lol

Go to Krasnostav then take the road West from the city, it will lead you to Gvozdno, take the road north from there, and then you will see the road split, take the road SouthWest and you will reach a small city, from there looking at the west you should see Devil's Castle, once there go to the Dirt Road infront of the castle, follow it until you see it split in 2 ways, follow the road south, from there you will once again see the road split in 2 ways, take the one heading West, which will lead you to Grishino, Look for the Church building there, once in front of the church, you should be able to see the Hangars from the airfield, and head that direction.....

or you can use this

http://dayzdb.com/map#5.096.120

thx bro that is very easy roads thx again

I prefer the NE airfield near krasnostav. Even though it is closer to the coast, there are usually less people there, I guess because most people just head to the NW airfield

definitely use the map to get there. pretty easy. usually a long run.

i never find anyone at the nwaf. ghost town. great for loot tho. be sure to check the military base nearby

Awesome you just helped a rising fresh spawn n00b bandit to gear up...im sorry but that nick...

Not much to worry about there. He can't use Google: https://www.google.com/search?q=DayZ+Map&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 or even work out that the NWAF might just be N and W of just about anywhere. As a bandit, I give him 10% chance against an unarmed freshie.

Even if he makes it to NWAF, how's he going to find his way back! Let alone load the gun he won't find at NWAF! Hah.

Edited by DJPorterNZ
  • Like 1