bebopspeedy

Do you Think DayZ Should Port to Console?

That's the thing, a servicable gaming rig will cost you less than a PS4 if you build it yourself.  Or you can spend the next 3 or 4 years hoping that BI will get around to it. By which time DayZ will probably have outlived it's life for most users.

Edited by luxifergrim

Whoa there...

What exactly is it about people with PC's that makes them think they are so much better?

I'm not sure, but it's really annoying and quite sad honestly.

I play both personally and love the "user-friendliness" of consoles compared to PC's. The only reason I play anything on a PC is because they usually have some of the best games. If those games were on Xbox One I would definitely play them there instead.

That's the thing, a servicable gaming rig will cost you less than a PS4 if you build it yourself.  Or you can spend the next 3 or 4 years hoping that BI will get around to it. By which time DayZ will probably have outlived it's life for most users.

Dont you just love hearing what others have to say? :D I do! I keep hearing diffrent prices of how to build a decent rig,(less than 400$ was the least I heard,) but the decent ammout to spend on a PC seems to be a sweet spot of 500$ for a decent PC. Just need dah parts. well and the money, sorta need that for parts.. TIME TO SAVE! I took apart an old PC my dad had lying around, it was an Athlon proccessor xD I was learning so much from this guy on youtube I just subscribed too! EasyPCBuilder,or somethin. but I learnt where the ram is, where the motherboard is, and as I was taking appart the PC I noticed in my head.*HEY! this is just like lego for grown ups!* xD I love making topics and checking my inbox and seeing like 10-20 replies. :D makes me feel like people care what I say.