Sign in to follow this  
MyLittleWeirdFriend

I has to start over again wtf

this problem has happend ever since the patch 22 january 2014.

when i played with me friends at this date we got geared up and we where just about to raid the airfields, but one of my friends had to eat so we all logged out close to stary sobor on the hill above it, so we could wait untill everyone have eaten, and i also closed the client, when i logged in again i spawned again as a fresh spawn !!!!!!!!, this happend again later, i did not die or anything, i dont feel so motivated to play now when my progress doesent save, and that is sad since i love the game so much.

during the time that we played we switched servers abit cause some crashed or everyone pretty much left and there where to few amount of players, so this thing only occurs if i close the client and then join again, 

why is this happening plzz tell me, i have gotten some error messeges when i start it looking somehting like this there was alot of text and i cant remember it. but it was something about that dayz couldnt load a model or something similar,

sorry for bad english but it is really late english is not the language of my people and its internet so i dont realy focus on it XD thanks for help anyway. 

when i joined the same server again it worked .! it should work on all servers tough

Edited by MyLittleWeirdFriend

And not one of you though to search the forums for the answer to your questions.

• Like 1

Find one host and only play there untill they fix, i`m doing that and the game works fine for me ;) 

You have to wait 20mins before changing servers. After that time, you can log into another server with your gear