Sign in to follow this  
JustYouForget

Mobile Releases?

I say we need to release anything with gas slowly. 

First we need Bikes ( No gas needed )

Then Dirt bikes and Quads. Maybe limit the server to 3-4 or each.

a few week/months later come out with small cars ( limiting  the amounth of people able to ride. civic 5 people max.)

But for any of these to even matter we need tents or some way to start setting up bases.

Months later we should come out with Arial assault Items. aka Planes /Choppers( Civilian to start)

A slow release will keep people coming back for more every few weeks telling thier friends and the snowball effect starts.

What do we think as the commuinity? 

Oooor, they could release it as it gets ready. Dean has said that from now on, it's not about making more people buy it, it's about finishing this awesome game.

Im torn on this subject honestly.  As much as I am kinda tired of running everywhere, I really think I would like securable storage first.  IF the vehicle, say an Opel, came with "keys" so that when you were logged off, it was "secure" then fine....otherwise, I would like to be able to securely store my hoard before worrying about vehicles....

Thats my two cents.

What about military vehicles, vans trucks, busses etc etc?

I think the map is huge. and bicycles are a must asap. I think They should Slowly release Military Equipment and vehicles for the summer time. Right now we only have one unfinished map lol

I vote get Tents and Bicycles asap! 

Im torn on this subject honestly.  As much as I am kinda tired of running everywhere, I really think I would like securable storage first.  IF the vehicle, say an Opel, came with "keys" so that when you were logged off, it was "secure" then fine....otherwise, I would like to be able to securely store my hoard before worrying about vehicles....

Thats my two cents.

Agreed The game is Very boring without storage lol opps you died. GL

I clicked this thread hoping someone was suggesting they release DayZ for iPhone.

0/10, would not click again. :(

How is that possible.. Most people can barley run it on PC lol.. I see where your comming from though. Thanks for the reply :P

• Like 1

I clicked this thread hoping someone was suggesting they release DayZ for iPhone.

0/10, would not click again. :(

I was getting ready to tell OP how unbelievably stupid he is...