Sign in to follow this  
sebbiehe

This new update sucks

This new timezone update sucks. I work in the morning and get home late at night, so I can only play this game in the dark because of the real-time rubbish. +The servers that it is light in are all either private, full or high ping.

Also, I know this game is in it's alpha stages but my character in some servers is where I left off a few days ago, in others I'm a fresh spawn.

Does anyone have anything to discuss? I don't care if you hate on me for this, hate away :)

• Like 1

Read the forums more carefully. There is a multipage thread about this by some game designer guy over there.

There are problems with some servers. They are aware and it's being dealt with and researched.

I can't believe I'm being drawn into this again. I need to stop.

It's alpha, &c, &c.

Edited by Disgraced
  • Like 2

This new timezone update sucks. I work in the morning and get home late at night, so I can only play this game in the dark because of the real-time rubbish. +The servers that it is light in are all either private, full or high ping.

Also, I know this game is in it's alpha stages but my character in some servers is where I left off a few days ago, in others I'm a fresh spawn.

Does anyone have anything to discuss? I don't care if you hate on me for this, hate away :)

There are 2 modes now. Hardcore and Regular. On Hardcore you start as fresh spawn, on Regular you get the old one. If you want to hop to another server do it on a Regular one to keep your character intact.

Edited by SyL3X

There are 2 modes now. Hardcore and Regular. On Hardcore you start as fresh spawn, on Regular you get the old one. If you want to hop to another server do it on a Regular one to keep your character intact.

Oh okay thank you very much!

The 2 modes have nothing to do with what is happening for most of us ... multiple times I have logged out and then back into the SAME server and poof new spawn.  Not complaining here, I do expect this kinda stuff to happen just pointing it out.

There is no private servers, any advertising themselves as private need to be taken down.

The one good thing that I think came from this... Sardines are the new Beans.

The amount of food is decreased. The amount of items that can open cans is decreased.

So naturally, sardines being a pop-top...