Sign in to follow this  
gorillaCHEEZ

Vision Enhancing Items

It would be neat if the sunglasses or other asthetic head items effected the vision in various ways.  All effects would be while in 1st person or Hardcore mode.

- The Sunglasses could tint your screen.  Colored sunglasses could give a color tint!

- Gas Mask would limit vision to the lens sizes, as they do in real life.  Even more realistic if vision was less clear with lens glaring.

- Hats could have some sunlight blocking effects.

- Doctor masks and other mouth covering items could prevent the visible puffs of breath coming out of your mouth.

LASTLY, add Night Vision Goggles!

• Like 1

Godmode... no thanks...

Well they will be in the game however to balance them they must require batteries and they must use them and or go through them fast enough where night vision is not used all the time.

Well they will be in the game however to balance them they must require batteries and they must use them and or go through them fast enough where night vision is not used all the time.

Easy to counter by having a green glow on the face of the user, or green lighting on outgoing end like older models.

Godmode... no thanks...

Some call them only Night Vision Goggles. :P

Edited by NoCheats
  • Like 2

I disagree with most of what you say, but a very rare pair of binoculars would be pretty good in my opinion.. which would be good as you could wear them around your neck without taking inventory space.

But of course it would mean standing still whilst using.

Edited by conan the librarian

Binoculars should not be rare in my opinion. And worn around the neck, yes.

NVG?

They are going to fix nighttime. Please, let us not break it again...

Thermal Monoculars, or Binos. Can't use them without putting gun away. Or Predator mask

Google Glass eyewear

Deus Ex eye implants

Beer goggles

Matrix vision glasses

Riddick vision goggles

pirate eye patches

DATA eyewear from Star Trek

• Like 1

but seriously, I would like to see thermal make a comeback, but not as a scope attachment. Monos or Binos would be a good compromise so you could not shoot while using thermal vision.