Sign in to follow this  
basicallyrichard

New Players United

Hi,

I'm a new player- possibly even a noob, but I don't want to be a noob or a 'new' player for much longer.

I'm looking to get other like minded new/noob players together and through strength in numbers (and then by experience) be considered a force to be reckoned with in DayZ!

My experience: I haven't yet found a gun, and my best play through so far got wiped in the recent update- so I'm looking forward to restarting tonight with more knowledge and experience. The furthest I got was a fire axe, plenty of food, two canteens, first aid kit and the usual biker helmet and civilian back pack. But my goodness it felt good running down zombie's with a decent axe- who needs guns....  :P

My approach: So far I've not been in a position to be a bandit or a Hero so who knows which way I'll go. I want to get good progress and explore the map, as well as see what DayZ when coming across other players(As of yet I haven't come across anyone who isn't a complete fresh spawn).

If anyone is interested in starting out on a noob horde for survival, looting and fun PM me.

Well I wouldn't say im a noob. I have played and still play dayz origins. I am still alive with an m4 and enough ammo to get me out of trouble if any starts. Met a couple of players who I have helped out. Ive killed two with an axe but in my defence they tried to kill me first. Im still at the NWAF. My advice be wary of who you meet you wont know who is friendly or not.

I have been all over the map and im looking for potential bases for when we get tents, buildings etc

Steam ID KnightTemplar

Edited by KnightTemplar

Well been on here 60+ I know of few decent spots to set up a base. Looking for ppl to play along side hit me up on STEAM

Robhav1

I'm just in the process of downloading DayZ I've played a few hours on the standalone version but looking forward to getting into the Mod as its more polished at the minute, PM me or add me on Steam if you like my username is VanDamageV2 on steam. I look forward to playing some DayZ!