Sign in to follow this  
sidu

anonymous servers

Hello!

I've noticed servers without any hosting in their name like gameforge etc.

They're also breaking server hosting rules bcuz they are pve servers or their name is join server = kick .

How can I report them if they're not hosted by companies noted in server report topic.

Right. This whole reporting thing isn't working out very well. If I were in charge I'd be threatening to pull the plug on the hosting companies. It shouldn't be our job to police their policies.

Oh, you could do an IP search to find who the server host is.

• Like 1

I have only screens :(

Afaik:

1) Servers without any hosting in their name: is not forbidden

2) For some odd reason randomly kicking players is also not forbidden, even if you are in the main hive

* Remember to include the IP and port numbers, the server name is not enough*

You find these numbers by highlighting the server in the server browser, then selecting 'Detail' at the lower right. If you can't remember which server you were playing on, you can find it under the 'History' tab.

For PVE only etc servers: If you dont know the hosting company, you can try this to find out where you can send the report to: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/161560-trick-to-find-out-the-gsp-of-a-abusive-server/?p=1626102

...or send it to all of them (as said here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/158966-dayz-standalone-server-hosting-rules-server-reporting/#entry1603380)

Edited by LaughingJack

well it's tricky... I found server where they kill you if you join the server or they kick you if u join the server.

Why it's not in server hosting rules?? It's just like making server with a password...

I reported it to the host and they asked me what rule they are breaking... actually they aren't breaking any rule :/

Edited by Sidu

well it's tricky... I found server where they kill you if you join the server or they kick you if u join the server.

Why it's not in server hosting rules?? It's just like making server with a password...

I reported it to the host and they asked me what rule they are breaking... actually they aren't breaking any rule :/

no it is not. all you people running around "reporting" servers (im sure a lot of you glance at this post as well) for doing nothing wrong other then braking your imaginary rules ..most of the times... why? can't you simply rent a server of your own? should it be your way or no way? if you can't play no one else should either? im simply qurious o0

no it is not. all you people running around "reporting" servers (im sure a lot of you glance at this post as well) for doing nothing wrong other then braking your imaginary rules ..most of the times... why? can't you simply rent a server of your own? should it be your way or no way? if you can't play no one else should either? im simply qurious o0

Watching  a baby fall over and hit its head because it's learning to walk, and just laughing at it isn't against any rules either, but it makes you a tw@.

making such a server is unfair. Bcuz they will be able to loot whole map alone without any danger. It's just like making a pay 2 win donation...

for some reason there is no password rule... And by making "join = kill" rule they make an invisible password.

Edited by Sidu

I'm not a forum mod but there are many posts regarding kicking player and it is currently being looked into.

At the moment it is a loophole that needs sorting but until then there is nothing that can be done.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/168276-is-kicking-players-instantly-from-servers-allowed/?p=1710233

Edited by Faz