Sir Trolle

Please fix graphic card: Nvidia GeForce GTX770 (Notebook)

Game crash/freezes my computer. Pleaase fix this.. I can play high/ultra on all games without any problem,  include Dayz but my whole graphic card is crashing.

Please fix an optimaze for my card or something or whatever.

I have heard my card makes some issues while playing Dayz, you can play only a few minutes before you can see strange purple, blue squares on my screen

I have a 4 gig GTX 770 i74770k 32 gigs of RAM etc etc, Can run just about any game on ultra high settings.  I log into DayZ standalone can crank all of the settings all the way up.  Play fantastic.  Great FPS, no desync or anything.  If the server I am playing on crashes or restarts and I log back in, I get complete lock up of the screen (mouse still moves just fine and smooth) for about a second or two, then it runs for about 8 seconds freezes for one or two.  If I close out the game and start over fresh again it runs fine again.

I have tried several different settings other than cranking everything up.  I have watched about ten videos of "optimized settings" and tried them all.  Nothing seems to be working.  Currently running GeForce 332.21 driver, but it has done it on every driver I have tried even the beta ones.

Hello,

Also problems with graphics card gtx 670, after a few seconds Dayz, the fan on my card running at full speed and after about ten minutes my pc reboot ... Nvidia contacted by private chat, none solution ...

In the end:

[3:07:09 AM] Goutham: In this case I would Suggest you to contact the game developer it self

(Sorry speak French, my English is bad...)

PS: No problem on other games

Edited by Anmiresse

I have downloaded HWmonitor, my GPU is around 60celsius. I think it's alot for a game, maybe that caus the crash. I'm not sure but my feelings says maybe that's why Dayz are crashing.

Hello,

Also problems with graphics card gtx 670, after a few seconds Dayz, the fan on my card running at full speed and after about ten minutes my pc reboot ... Nvidia contacted by private chat, none solution ...

In the end:

[3:07:09 AM] Goutham: In this case I would Suggest you to contact the game developer it self

(Sorry speak French, my English is bad...)

PS: No problem on other games

How much celsius do your GPU have?

How much celsius do your GPU have?

In 30 seconds from game Dayz, my GPU temperature rises at 74°C , use 100% GPU and FAN speed stress... (Check with MSI AfterBurner) I do not play... Nvidia support has advised me to wait for an update Dayz

Reminder no problem with others games: BF, L4D2, Payday 2, Diablo 3 (all, Optimal graphics) = OK

Edited by Anmiresse

First of all hey guys,

i posted a thread about fps issues a few days ago, because i only get like 20 fps in cities. I bought a new msi geforce gtx 760 twin frozr and was wondering why.

So, as you know, dayz is in alpha state. Alpha means, its being testet. It doesnt say you can run it without having any problems or crashes or...I realized this too late.

But: With every purchase of dayz you help rocket to create a awesome game. I can imagine rocket working on every single fix really hard. he seems to be that kinda person, that would like to give every player a great experience while playing his game.

So dont worry. maybe wait 1 month and play other games. or if theres a update, try it out again. There will be a fix, and im pretty sure about that.

Dont go crazy, be patient.

Greetz,

Trollz0r

First of all hey guys,

i posted a thread about fps issues a few days ago, because i only get like 20 fps in cities. I bought a new msi geforce gtx 760 twin frozr and was wondering why.

So, as you know, dayz is in alpha state. Alpha means, its being testet. It doesnt say you can run it without having any problems or crashes or...I realized this too late.

But: With every purchase of dayz you help rocket to create a awesome game. I can imagine rocket working on every single fix really hard. he seems to be that kinda person, that would like to give every player a great experience while playing his game.

So dont worry. maybe wait 1 month and play other games. or if theres a update, try it out again. There will be a fix, and im pretty sure about that.

Dont go crazy, be patient.

Greetz,

Trollz0r

Yes it do ... wait. ^^

60c for your gpu under load is absolutely fine. Not the source of the issue.

What driver version are you on?

60c for your gpu under load is absolutely fine. Not the source of the issue.

What driver version are you on?

Last drivers nVidia: 332.21 , Also test with old drivers, still the same.

Support nVidia said to wait an update of Dayz

Well, updated to the latest drivers (came out after this post) and everything runs smooth as butter.  Not sure if it was the update to the game (came out after post as well) or the update to the driver.  Anyone else still having issues?  If so try updating your drivers!

Something I just noticed.

My graphic card is crashing while looking at the ocean, maybe it's because it's big or what?

My whole computer restarted-...-

Something I just noticed.

My graphic card is crashing while looking at the ocean, maybe it's because it's big or what?

My whole computer restarted-...-

Hey man

if your computer restarted maybe it's something with the temperature,60Cº GPU isn't hot,so check the cpu and other temperatures

regarding the lockup try lowering a bit your vídeo settings(quality of it and resolution)

the game seems to flow the gpu causing them to crash

play on lower settings until they optimise the game(which will be quite later in the development)

Cheers

Hey man

if your computer restarted maybe it's something with the temperature,60Cº GPU isn't hot,so check the cpu and other temperatures

regarding the lockup try lowering a bit your vídeo settings(quality of it and resolution)

the game seems to flow the gpu causing them to crash

play on lower settings until they optimise the game(which will be quite later in the development)

Cheers

I use the lowest graphics. It only happen when I look at the ocean, without the ocean it's fine