Sign in to follow this  
hells high

Went for a walk up to the new coastal city.

I really think this'll be a popular city, being so close to the NEAF and cargo ship with a lot of its own nice stuff to boot:

An enter able train station:

7rvl.jpg

At LEAST 3 or 4 of one of my favorite buildings, as it usually has food, ammo, Mosins and now shotguns; I found two next to eachother downstairs here:

kzrx.jpg

A lot of these big apartment complexes, reminiscent of Zelenogorsk:

ifba.jpg

A new(?) police station based around a circular staircase with a ton of enterable rooms. Super easy to fortify with only one entrance, buggy stairs and sheltered roof access:

yodu.jpg

yp6n.jpg

There's also a ton of other residential areas, a gas station (where people often forget to look under the counter for ammo and soda), a large amount of parked civilian and police cars that you can search, and some garages.

Nothing seemed to spawn in the new police station, nor the cars or train station. There also aren't any zombies there yet, but it will definitely be one of my new go to places.

Edited by Hells High
  • Like 2

How are you able to see at night? I can't even play right now because any server I connect to that has my character with gear is pitch black.

How are you able to see at night? I can't even play right now because any server I connect to that has my character with gear is pitch black.

This isn't quite night time, and Photoshop has some nice contrast and brightness tools. The moon's fullness/visibility can affect nights sometimes as well. If you've ever lived or been to a rural area with a full moon, you know just how bright it can be.

• Like 2

This isn't quite night time, and Photoshop has some nice contrast and brightness tools. The moon's fullness/visibility can affect nights sometimes as well. If you've ever lived or been to a rural area with a full moon, you know just how bright it can be.

Ah, cool. Yeah I suppose you're right about the moon. Typically I manage to never see it though, but when I do, it definitely is a thing now that I'm thinking about it :3

You mean you turned up gamma and brightness...