Zjasuu

More new items with pictures! Mosin Compensator!

I probably should have used the word only.

But what I said still stands.

The only 2 extremely noticeable things that would affect a guns accuracy would be the ammo and barrel.

Bipods , and muzzle breaks will not make the gun any gun more accurate.

Might make the person firing the gun more accurate with the gun but the gun itself should shoot the same groups.

You're wrong.  Barrel condition and ammo are not the only really two noticable things that affect accuracy.  In AKs, if the front trunnion is improperly pressed into the receiver, it can severely affect accuracy.  If the chamber isn't properly reamed, it can affect accuracy, if the barrel on rifles like AR-15s aren't properly screwed in, it can affect accuracy.  I could go on but I have a feeling all of this is going over your head. 

I never said that bipods or muzzle brakes would affect accuracy.  I am calling you out on saying that the only things that really affect accuracy is the ammo and barrel.  Anything that touches the barrel can substantially affect the point of impact due to barrel harmonics, as others including myself have said. 

There are many different things that can affect the accuracy of a particular firearm.  The condition of the barrel crown, rifling, chamber, and the type of ammunition used are two of them but they are not the only ones that matter. 

Edited by GruntyAssassin
  • Like 1