Sign in to follow this  
MMooKow

Leg breaks after crawling through doorway

Date/Time: ~12:40 am (6/23/2012)

What happened: My leg suddenly broke as I was crawling through a doorway.

Where you were: Small building near a crane in Drakon

What you were doing: I was trying to avoid zombies by crawling and when I went through the doorway of a house my leg just up and breaks. I didn't agro any zombies so idk whats up.

This happened to me, only I wasn't prone, I was crouched and walking into a building in Vybor (2 story house) Kinda annoying, cause I have no morphine...

obnoxiously i nearly killed myself with a broken leg trying to crawl through a doorway in a mil base to get morphine. It is so broken that you can't go anywhere to try and get morphine if you have none when your leg is broken, even if it was broken at a mil base!!

Happend to me too, atm I think a broken bone with no morphin is a death sentence cause a) mrorphine seems to be super rare and b) you have to crawl into buildings trying to find one and crawling into buildings = bad idea....

I broken my legs and died on crawling on stairs in about 15 seconds, realism at its best! :D

This happened to me the other day as I was crawling between a house and a bush. I went to look left and instantly broke bones. I'm assuming because I was "pinned" between two entities. Do we know if this is on the to do list yet?

Bump with similar experience. Upon entering a brown longhouse at the North West perimeter of Starry Sobor I was knocked unconscious, bleeding, and -5000 blood. There were no zombies or other survivors nearby since I just logged in. I have pretty decent weapons & supplies but this is not the sort of thing I want to waste them on. :@:dodgy:

This happened to me the other day as I was crawling between a house and a bush. I went to look left and instantly broke bones. I'm assuming because I was "pinned" between two entities. Do we know if this is on the to do list yet?

I'm sure the developers are aware of it and it is on the list.

I've broken my legs by crawling over a doorway into the red apartments in Cherno.