Sign in to follow this  
lucidd

Hive problem

Are all servers on their own separate hive now? if so, it'd be nice if history/favorite worked.

this is one fucked up update.. epic fucking fail dean

1. Its an in progress update, as they get all the servers hooked up to the new backend systems.

2. Its al-... oh forget it.

So far I all the servers I have joined are on different hives. All said "Public" and was different. One server I was in restarted and I had it on my favorites so rejoined just to be fresh again. 

Edit: Not complaining. Just saying :)

Edited by Nailer

No all of them delet your previous character

for some reasons that is not 100% correct, i joined 5 servers so far and had all my gear saved...ohh, if i missed your sarcasm, nvm.

Edited by Guest

So far I all the servers I have joined are on different hives. All said "Public" and was different. One server I was in restarted and I had it on my favorites so rejoined just to be fresh again. 

Edit: Not complaining. Just saying :)

Same here, logged into a fresh start, thought it might have been a hive reset with the patch which I was OK with, but quickly realized that no matter what Regular/Public server I joined it was a fresh start.  Even if I left and joined the same server again I would be in a new location with just a flashlight.

I have had no problems other than a rollback. Every server i have connected to has my character, and saves it as well. But then again, i only ever connect to MPGS, gamerservers or vilayer, servers for this very reason.

Seems hit and miss, one server keeps my character intact, the half dozen others I tried wipes them when I log. I'll just wait till it's fixed before playing.