Sign in to follow this  

Serverlist - Favorite // History

Actually how do you add a server to the favoriteliste, i can't find any option?

Also i'm not able to see anything in the history, regardless how many servers i joined a day - weird.

thanks in advance

Edited by Guest

I don't think you can add servers to your favorite. I tried several times and if you can add servers to your favorite, it must be new.

i could gather some post around this forum ppl claim it's possible...thought, since the history won't pop up for me its a combinedbug

Actually how do you add a server to the favoriteliste, i can't find any option?

Also i'm not able to see anything in the history, regardless how many servers i joined a day - weird.

thanks in advance

Sometimes those things (history/favorites) take time to load, just like the server list.  But, If you're on the server list, and you click on a server, an "Add to Favorite" button should appear at the bottom that you can click.  All this info is previous to the recent updates.  So all of this could be wrong, haha.

But, If you're on the server list, and you click on a server, an "Add to Favorite" button should appear at the bottom that you can click.

gosh, i'm a tool. got it - thanks! guess, u where talkin about the red framed button:

kztmwcls.jpg

that might be a issue with the german"version" of the game, since there several buttons "greyed/blacked-out"

talkin about the delayed serverlist, i waited like 5 minutes on history - without any success.

Edited by Guest