Sign in to follow this  
randyc24

Total reset or bug?

So earlier this morning i was playing for about 3 hours before maintenance. So server went down no big deal cause i knew maintenance was coming up today. So i logged out of the game for a little bit, Loaded the game back up and still had all my gear on the main screen. I hit play and loaded into the server and all my gear is completely GONE, I didn't know if this was just a bug due to maintenance of server? Or will my gear be restored? Is there a place where i can open a ticket if the gear isn't there after maintenance? Is this a desync issue? Any info would be helpful, thanks! 

I would go with reset, log quickly enough and wait, if you log back in and it's not there then it's a reset.

Edited by BigMike

Yea maintenance isn't a issue, Just wondering if my gear will be restored. When i load the game up my charter is in default gear. Like wtf? 

Sounds like you won't get it restored as there seams to have been a wipe, such is the alpha.

Ive noticed this issue, although for me its changed from being My steam name (sheriffHD) to my Computer name (C*nt) plus all m gear has been lost. I mean Im not fussed about gear loss (although i did spend ages doging bullets to get all my medical supplies.