Sign in to follow this  
VirtuaStig

Equipment ideas

I would like to see some smart phones or devices, instead the radio being your only source of communication why give us smart devices that can be used both as an GPS or a form of communition, it can be used as a torch, it shows your friends profiles and allows for quick messages in-game.

if found this one item will replace your compass, GPS, Radio.

Infact in the day and age we live in, I'm supprised the character does not spawn with one.

We dont know about the state of the world but wouldn't the services that you need to use those items be down. I would like to see a smart phone though it would have many different uses like recording info or like some of the horror games a low intensity light. It could also have a password so a bandit would have to work to find out the info you have in it.

I really like the idea of leaving notes for other players. Or imagine finding a map on a dead body where locations are marked.

Yeah you can leave paper notes at the moment and you can mark areas on the map I believe and I think someone who picks up the map will see the marked points, I have been going without maps for a bit to get a feel of the new layout without having to stare at a map so I cant confirm.

I had a map once, then I took a 50K Desync to the knee.

interesting idea but i highly doubt it. you mite see GPS or radio later on but not smart phones as they are modern tech and the game is set in a country that cannot afford this. i guess even gps would only be available to military if you look in the game you will notice that the most advanced piece of technology is one of those old black and white box televisions from the 1950s so we will be lucky to get radio.