Sign in to follow this  
TheNiss

Let's Play DayZ Standalone AUSTRIA/GERMAN

Hi Guys!

I'm a Austrian Let's Player and i will show you my Storys in DayZ.

Here the Link to my DayZ Playlist:

I hope you enjoy :)

Pls give a short Feedback

The Niss

Edited by TheNiss

Hey TheNiss,

tbh, overall i just watched 5minutes, skipped randomly thru the video cuz it was really boring, iam missing a clear concept like "new stuff in the experimental" or some roleplaying shit - you sound very mellow and emotionless, maybe cuz your diseased. idk.

This format might be something for a community wich never heard of DayZ - if u keep going that way, i don't think someone around here is really interessted.

iam goin to track upcoming vids of you, maybe u can pop up with some more entertainment, so we can enjoy your story. you also could come around with some friends, if you don't know other ppl we could meet somewhere and walk together thru chernarus.

keep on doin it, beans for you.

Edited by Guest

h0n this is not the get weapons and go KoSing type of video, this is the kind of this is my experience about the game type of video.

Niss was rauchst Du da oder soll das darstellen dass es kalt ist?

u got me wrong, just askin for more emotions/some entertainment, that does'nt implies iam lookin for shootingaction - i'am sick of that fullgeared sniping/ambush or kinda stuff.

Edited by Guest

Thank you for the comments, the first videos are Tests.
If the patch is stable i have 4-6 guys who play with me :)

I will show the normal play DayZ, its not only get the best weqpons at start and so on. It take a while.

ATM im a bit sick so my voice isnt the best :(

We will see what happens with this LP.

@Bean King: kA hatte ich schon manchmal wie wenn es kalt wäre :), mal schaun vill bauen sie ja Jahreszeit ein :)