Sign in to follow this  
DADDY_OF_5

Need some help please

Ok so i am at cherno and i see people have videos up on you tube how they snipe from the tall factory building there. But when i try to go up the tall ladder it keeps stopping on the 1st level platform and won't let me get to the top is there another way to get to the top of it? thanks. p.s i'm talking about dayz standalone game

Edited by DADDY_OF_5

Good. Don't snipe people from a tall building. 

Be a man instead, and go hold them up, rob them, and then shoot them (if you need to)

Edited by Greaves

im not going up there to snipe im trying to get up there so when people are sniping me i can go up after them ty

But if they are allready sniping YOU what makes you think they whouldent see you trying to go up there ? Or KNOW that you might try to go up there ?

• Like 1

im not going up there to snipe im trying to get up there so when people are sniping me i can go up after them ty

I doubt you tried to find your way up there because you were getting shot at. You wouldn't take your sweet time trying to find your way up if that was the case.

Stop sniping people.

1st off i was killed so when i got back to the town i was trying to find my way up to the top so your wrong seems to me alot of people on here are just trolls 

1st off i was killed so when i got back to the town i was trying to find my way up to the top so your wrong seems to me alot of people on here are just trolls 

We're not trolls, we're just saying that sniping people sucks ass, and you shouldn't do it. I don't know if you do, but just in case.

like i said i don't but its ok i found out how to get up there alot of people like you will ruin this site with you rude mouth blocked and leaving this site for good shit site that is

Thats one of the easiest places to get shot at.  If some one half ass knows what they are doing your dead.  So have fun sniping on those buildings.  Let me know how that works out for ya.  :)

like i said i don't but its ok i found out how to get up there alot of people like you will ruin this site with you rude mouth blocked and leaving this site for good shit site that is

We are not rude man. We where questioning your Motiv of trying to get up there.

Second, you where too lazy to find it out yourself in the first place. We are far from ruining this site. Its rather People like you that dont seem to grasp the concept of exploring and finding out stuff for themselfs. We encouraged you to do so and lo and behold you found the way up there yourself.

I think we did the right Thing and encouraged you. Its a shame you took our encouragment as "trolling". Have fun on that Tower...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Is the punctuation fairy on holiday?

• Like 1