Sign in to follow this  
wickedlikegames

Please, would you fix the rubberbanding soon ?

And yes, i know that there is possibly one million posts about the same topic, but this is so annoying, me and my friends get this the whole time.

It does not help to take brakes, or to move around items in the inventory. Is there any tips / tricks to stop this from happening ? 

I'm guessing i have lost 10-20 hours of game time on this, only to catch up to where i was supposed to be in the first place.

Thanks,

Wicked out.

Are you playing to the same server all the time? I've found that some servers have more rollbacks like u are talking about than others.

Rubberbanding = character is jumping back and forth

Rollback = character moves back to a certain place with the set of items you had at that point in time.

What's your problem?

And yes, i know that there is possibly one million posts about the same topic, but this is so annoying, me and my friends get this the whole time.

It does not help to take brakes, or to move around items in the inventory. Is there any tips / tricks to stop this from happening ? 

I'm guessing i have lost 10-20 hours of game time on this, only to catch up to where i was supposed to be in the first place.

Thanks,

Wicked out.

Do you have an ATi video card with Catalyst installed?

Can the mod delete this thread?

OP said he knows there are a million posts on the sub. Senseless clutter imho. Thanks!

The other posts may be older, from before the problem was "fixed"

Are you playing to the same server all the time? I've found that some servers have more rollbacks like u are talking about than others.

Rubberbanding = character is jumping back and forth

Rollback = character moves back to a certain place with the set of items you had at that point in time.

What's your problem?

The problem is that i run really far, and get teleported back 1000-2000m.

And the problems is the same on all servers.

Some people say, that this happens only when you run with your hands up. But for me this seems to happen no matter how i run.

Do you have an ATi video card with Catalyst installed?

I have the GTX Titan with the latest drivers installed (non beta)

Current driver version is 332.21.

I have the GTX Titan with the latest drivers installed (non beta)

Current driver version is 332.21.

image.png

image.png

Why would this be bullshit ? Just because you cant afford it ?

I'm 24 years old, have a good income. So when i bought this i went balls to the walls.

Don't post trash in other peoples topics just to be a dick. 

Edited by wickedlikegames

Why would this be bullshit ? Just because you cant afford it ?

I'm 24 years old, have a good income. So when i bought this i went balls to the walls.

Don't post trash in other peoples topics just to be a dick. 

I can afford it very easily actually, and for your information, Titan's are overpriced, you could of had 2 780ti's in SLI for the price of one titan and one 780ti is better. And you don't use Beta drivers with a Titan? lol They're made for high end cards like that to push better frames out. Don't start saying im a dick either unless you know what you're on about. And you said that they need to fix the rubber banding? It is fixed, im sure if you can afford a Titan you can afford better internet.

Closing.

Many topics on this.

Lastly we really dont care how rich you guys are. lets not epeen/out IT eachother

L