Sign in to follow this  
KymBo

BattlEye problems : Client not responding

Hi guys I'm hoping someone here can help me out,

I've just installed Arma2, OA and the PMC dlc ( via Steam ) onto my PC, and i've followed the instructions on getting Day Z into the correct files.

My problem is that now every time I go to join a server it loads up, I can see the server details and the people on the server, but when I go to join I get the loading screen and then the message " BattlEye client not responding"?

I've done some checking around and have uninstalled the Battleye files and reinstalled them via the BattlEye website ( I've put a BattlEye folder in both Arma2 and OA as I believe this was a problem with downloading from Steam )...I'm still getting this message.

I've noticed that all the DayZ servers have a yellow dot with a question mark in them? I'm running the latest version of DayZ, and the most up-to-date version of BattEye.

I'm reaching out to the survivors here to help me get this fixed so I can finally get on and experience everything this wonderful looking mod has to offer.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kymbo

I've been having the same problem. I started playing Day Z for a couple of days but for the last hour I've been receiving a recurring "BattlEye: Client Not Responding" message after a few seconds of gameplay. My files are all up to date as well.

I've had the same problem for 5days. cant join any server because Battleye stops responding. ive reinstalld the game, reinstalled battleeye, downloaded battleeye from the website and still nothing.

someone please have a fix :(

Check your version of BattleEye and check the BattleEye website to compare versions, if they're the same then something else is blocking BattleEye like a firewall or Anti-virus. (Highly unlikely but hey anything can happen.)

hey there... to repair battleye i did this (had the same problem)

go arma 2 map copy battleye map... then go arma 2 OA/exapansions and paste it there (not sure why its not there but it supose to be)

i have tried copy/pasting the battleye folder frm arma2 into arma2oa expansions, but still no luck for me. even turned off my firewall and antivirus and still get the msg pop up.

i have tried copy/pasting the battleye folder frm arma2 into arma2oa expansions' date=' but still no luck for me. even turned off my firewall and antivirus and still get the msg pop up.

[/quote']

try pasting the file from the official battleye site in there? (did that , dint think it helped much)

ya, i did that too. dont know why battleye still doesnt want to work. its so frustrating