Sign in to follow this  
jdlivegamers

║NEW║ DayẔ Standalone Update (20/01/14) Information Video

Made a detailed information video of the new update. Added some comedy twist to make it fun :)

is that for those that cant read patchnotes ?

no its for people who want to know things in more detail... example: Not all people know what the backpack bug was... not all people know what some of the bugs were like before.... people may not know what PBO signature verification is....

Quit trying to be smart its quite obvious why videos are released on YouTube. Just cause you do not like the idea... doesn't mean you have to mock someone else's hard work

• Like 4

I was hoping this was an official thing that would show us svetloyarsk. I am disappointed.

• Like 2

I was hoping this was an official thing that would show us svetloyarsk. I am disappointed.

How can anyone show the town when the town isnt even out ...

ooohhhh...so hard work. ( Stop kidding yourself. You just state well established Facts/bugs, than you go through the patchnotes...gah. Everyone who is interested in the development process of the game allready knows. )

But eh...certain parts of the Population dont like to read. I guess you did them a Service than.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 3

Oh lord, yet another youtube channel advertising.  <_<

• Like 1

Oh lord, yet another youtube channel advertising.  <_<

At first I was like, "Dayummm these guys are rough..." Then I saw his name.  <_<

How can anyone show the town when the town isnt even out ...

You don't think the developers have access to the town? He said he was hoping it was OFFICIAL (meaning that the development team made the video).

Dean Hall @rocket2guns 5 Min.

Also note: New build are only on EXPERIMENTAL branch. Very few experimental servers currently, so best to stick with stable.

Seems like the Servers are exploding and they are not going to raise their numbers ;/ also only nighttime ;/

Edited by Sloddor

ooohhhh...so hard work. ( Stop kidding yourself. You just state well established Facts/bugs, than you go through the patchnotes...gah. Everyone who is interested in the development process of the game allready knows. )

But eh...certain parts of the Population dont like to read. I guess you did them a Service than.

Don't be a pompous idiot, the guy can make a video if he damned well pleases, get over yourself.

• Like 3

you know what mate, just cause it doesnt look like a lot, cutting each part of a screenshot individually in photoshop, editing, music, titles, commentary and rendering and uploading. Take longer than you think. Why bother ripping on me, tell it to every YouTuber who makes vlogs or commentaries.

I don't get it, where's the footage of the new components? All I see is older footage with patch-note reading over it.

Not trying to be a negative-billy or anything.

Edited by ColinM9991
  • Like 2

Why bother ripping on me, tell it to every YouTuber who makes vlogs or commentaries.

I do when they dont add anything new or Show some creativity.

I like how you didn't actually know what half the shit was 

• Like 1

Why are some of you so serious I clearly said its comedy and since it's tags in this are comedy why does it matter so much.

Obviously people want to see it because it wouldnt have any likes. Just cause some of you dont like it, stop whining and acting like you are better than me. It is not constructive at all.

Edited by jdlivegamers

From the looks of it, you are being a butthurt little non-constructive boy.

I asked a serious question and you throw back "Ohh I have certain likes and certain views, fuck bitches get money".

Grow up and learn how to handle constructive criticism; there was no need for a video of previous gameplay whilst calling Patch Notes that shows absolutely nothing from the latest patch, we read the pastebin post.

From the looks of it, you are being a butthurt little non-constructive boy.

I asked a serious question and you throw back "Ohh I have certain likes and certain views, fuck bitches get money".

Grow up and learn how to handle constructive criticism; there was no need for a video of previous gameplay whilst calling Patch Notes that shows absolutely nothing from the latest patch, we read the pastebin post.

I am not a "butthurt little non-constructive boy"

I actually was NOT referring to you at all. You posed constructive criticism and I respect you for it!

I do not like however being told I dont try hard to create videos, and that i'm an idiot for making videos for people who want to see them.

I took yours and some others with respect. Yes I understand it wasnt informative in the way I dont show the new patches but on making the video I couldnt however as it wasnt out. Now, I also understand I arent the best YouTuber in the world. All I was trying to do was to release some patch notes for those who are new at DayZ. 

Sorry if I offended you.

• Like 1

And I love the new zombies!

Watched your video :) They look awesome :D

Edited by jdlivegamers

I am not a "butthurt little non-constructive boy"

I actually was NOT referring to you at all. You posed constructive criticism and I respect you for it!

I do not like however being told I dont try hard to create videos, and that i'm an idiot for making videos for people who want to see them.

I took yours and some others with respect. Yes I understand it wasnt informative in the way I dont show the new patches but on making the video I couldnt however as it wasnt out. Now, I also understand I arent the best YouTuber in the world. All I was trying to do was to release some patch notes for those who are new at DayZ. 

Sorry if I offended you.

I apologize for jumping to conclusions good sir,

For what it's worth, I did laugh at 2:09 on your video anyway from that pair of gloves; I have NEVER looked or seen them up there the dozens of times I've checked those buildings.

I apologize for jumping to conclusions good sir,

For what it's worth, I did laugh at 2:09 on your video anyway from that pair of gloves; I have NEVER looked or seen them up there the dozens of times I've checked those buildings.

Apology accepted :)