Sign in to follow this  
amishterminator

Lets not make zombies with terminator strength

Zombies are way too strong. I just took a 4k blood hit, fell unconcious, and bled to death. It was completely rediculous.

There should be a less chance of bleeding or breaking bones. You wont bleed like a firehose on full blast by being clawed at a few times. Also, when you break bones why do you always fall on the ground? Are your leg bones made out of paper?

I also think you shouldnt be knocked out unless your blood is low. You really shouldnt be knocked out by a zombie clawing at you. It takes some hard impacts to the head to knock someone out.

The zombies around 1.7-1.7.1 were good. Rocket needs to stick to what was working and build off of it instead of constantly messing with everything. I understand this game is a work in progress but I dont like dieing because of dumb crap.

I don't think this is working as intended, I'm fairly sure that if a model runs into you and the server lags and they run through you, you get hit like a truck. This happened to me in Stary while I was in a tent, the zombie just charged through the tent I was in and knocked me unconscious and took almost 5k blood off of me.

Also had people with no weapon run into me and knock me unconscious and make me bleed.

it is simple: dont let them hit you' date=' this is not call of duty

[/quote']

Making a single punch to your leg instakill you does not make the game realistic either, just a lot more annoying.

I vote no' date=' I like how Rocket is constantly messing with everything. It's the definition of alpha after all.

[/quote']

Yeah, and what is the point of alpha if people are not allowed to give feedback about the changes? Isn't that the point of alpha/beta testing anyways?

On-topic, I totally agree with you. The current system isn't fun and it isn't realistic either.

I think the infected behavior has worked great since 1.7.1.5.

I never got hit by them though but that's pretty much the point imo. Don't get hit! Before 1.7.1.5 it was very hard to sneak past them but it's not anymore. That was game breaking and made it less fun imo but if they hit hard when they actually catch up to you is not the same game breaking mechanic, they should potentially be very dangerous if you mess up.

tried to put a leeeeeeroy enfield in my alice pack last night to pick up a more stealthy crow bar, it got deleted as i swapped it over. stuck with the crowbar and a flashlight i strike out at a rushing zombie, sucker knocked me out with over 9k blood and started munching my leg for his dinner

One punch Mike Tyson zombies suck balls.

I used to think this but then I realized something, infected blood raging apex predator hits you at full strength. They are juiced up on a virus.

Easily can kill you with one hit to a vital area and yes, they could break your leg.