Sign in to follow this  

fucking up elecktro [VIDEO]

Okay that was assholey trying to punch the friendly kid but otherwise ok vid. Although worst Mosin shooting ever. And those guys on the hill in Elektro where friends of mine, I was with them. Good thing you were such a bad shot or I wouln't be toting a kevlar vest and mossy anymore :D

Edited by King of kong
  • Like 2

Okay that was assholey trying to punch the friendly kid but otherwise ok vid

Im usually only a bandit sort of person when my life is in danger but my whole squad was logging in to elektro and i really needed gear so i decided to be a dick about it. Atleast he learnt the life lesson in dayz, trust no one!

pretty much how the game is made i dont know why people complain!

pretty much how the game is made i dont know why people complain!

The game is designed to give you the option of how you would like to play. You don't have to play the role of the bandit.  That is just the position a lot of people take. 

I have seen better more intresting firefight in and around electro. And those where really fucked up.I dunno....dident feel the Need to record it all.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

I'll never kill anyone in DayZ unless they try to kill me. Yesterday I was keeping my hideout in Elektro safe by patrolling it, I see this fuck in a payday mask looting my crap. Bang,bang, shots fired. I just run upstairs, camp, and warn him