Sign in to follow this  
cerberuscx

Looking to add 1 more to my Epoch group

Hello, I am looking for another person for my Epoch group. We have a base on an active Namalsk server. I am looking for someone who can easily switch between aggressive and friendly play styles as needed. I play on a server where everyone knows each other and uses the same mumble server with separate channels for individual groups so I need someone who can be gruesomely murdered by another player without holding a grudge. You don't need to be super-pro skill level but the talent pool on the server I play on is generally above what is experienced on most public servers. I would also have no problems teaching someone who is new to the game as long as you're mature and not a douche.

My steam name is cerb123, please friend and message me there. I am active nightly and most afternoons in the PST time zone so I would prefer someone who fits those times.

Edited by oblix

Still suprised a lot of people STILL play the mod after the standalone came out, i can't go back due to the lack of customization its a hard adjustment

#285th Post 

a lot of people are still in the mod because there is just really not much to do in the SA ATM. It's a good foundation but that's about all it is right now, a foundation.