Sign in to follow this  
The Admiral

Server restarts, spawn in with no gear

So for the second time today, I've geared up, the server has restarted and I've spawned in as a fresh spawn. I hadn't played the game for a few weeks and had never had this issue in ~50 hours of gametime, so I don't see what's changed. An explanation as to why this is happening would be great.

If this is the dev's attempt at challenging combat-logging - it's broken.

Think that's bad? I've got around 40-45 hours and I've been reset over a dozen times.

I keep abandoning the game for a week or so at a time because it is mind-numbingly tedious to have to spend so much time sloooooowly running between loot points looking for replacement gear. And I refuse to resort to server-hopping, despite how attractive that option is after losing so much.

And of course, the better my gear the more prone the public hive is to decide it's time to hit the beach again.

I have yet to be killed, but that hasn't stopped the game from snatching three mosins and at least eight m4s, more than half of them fully modded. I guess I'll be waiting until they can throw together something a little more stable before I really play.

No other word for it but discouraging, even for an alpha. I hope this is priority one right now.

I woke up one mornin'...Heard the whistle blowin'......Logged out....Logged in....Logged out, LOGGED IN, LOGGED OUT, LOGGED IN, OUT, IN OUT, IN, OUT, I LOOOOOOOOST MAH GEAR......LOST IT ONE MORNIN' OF SUMMER, WOKE UP, SS NAKED, MOMMA TOL ME ONCE, SON, DON'T EVAH STRIP OFF, BUT I WOKE UP ONE MORNIN, EVERYTHANG WAS GONE...They looted my house, took away the biggest part of meeeeee......Left me arse naked with mosin, no ammo, over 80 miles from the coast....

R U SRS? OpoQQ.jpg?1302279568 CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Edited by King of kong

wow really you lost loot?

oh please tell me more

poor guy.. Try to relog onto the server you logged off the last time.. maybe you can get your things back..

You might also just sit under the shower and cry..