Sign in to follow this  
ZedsDeadBaby

Advice for New Meat

Thank you captain obvious. no but really lol if you need to be told then shame on you.

Groups should also take this advice, saw 5 men running down the road from the shipwreck to berezino today fully geared on a full server with their weapons away

that's all well and good, but if you are like me and have no sense of direction, its safer to travel by road! Im useless at memorising the chernaurus map despite many hours of play on the mod and standalone, and without a compass after a few minutes of running through forests and checking deer stands I always seem to end up back near the coast, despite trying to head north... so I have to stick to the roads! The compass in standalone is my favourite item, cos Im literally lost without it.

Im well jealous of the players that can memorise the map and can navigate by the sun and stars, My forty something brain throbs at the thought! So I will stick to the roads and road signs thank you very much! To be honest, in the standalone I haven't met anyone on my northerly travels anyway. I play on a server with an average of twenty folk on it any time Im playing, and see no-one. I even ransacked NW airfield and didn't encounter a soul, been playing for two weeks now without seeing anyone. I love the quietness though, no sidechat has to be the best thing ever.