Sign in to follow this  
srgt.scales

Desync?

Hello all sorry to bug you all, but i don't know if any one is having this problem. When in game im running and doing all kinds of fun stuff. But like in a few minutes i start to lag and characters disappear in game , my friends they say they see me but i cant see them. But when i come back into the server i see them! I figured out that its my desync well my friend told me. Does anyone know a fix t that problem?

My friend had a similar issue like yours, we found out it was related to his antivirus program (he was using AVG). Supposedly, BattlEye was having troubles with it, but when he switched to MSE most of his unplayable Desync went away. I'm not saying that your problem has anything to do with your antivirus, but it's a possibility that something like that is occurring with another 3rd party program.

Hope this helps.

My friend had a similar issue like yours, we found out it was related to his antivirus program (he was using AVG). Supposedly, BattlEye was having troubles with it, but when he switched to MSE most of his unplayable Desync went away. I'm not saying that your problem has anything to do with your antivirus, but it's a possibility that something like that is occurring with another 3rd party program.

Hope this helps.

How do i switch to MSE? Also my anti virus program is web root.

Edited by srgt.scales

Anyone know what MSE is?

i guess he means Microsoft Security Essentials... could be wrong.

And Please, did you even search?^^ 

Line yourself up here please http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/164323-update-161-player-proximity-desync-issue-solutionsworkarounds/

We need all info we can get and everyone who has problems in this thread to raise its weight.

Edited by SprStnd
  • Like 1

i guess he means Microsoft Security Essentials... could be wrong.

And Please, did you even search?^^ 

Line yourself up here please http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/164323-update-161-player-proximity-desync-issue-solutionsworkarounds/

We need all info we can get and everyone who has problems in this thread to raise its weight.

Ah windows thing i see and i have already done the voting thanks bud + 1 bean :) thanks alot bud!