Sign in to follow this  
monan101

Burial Sites

Just a suggestion, like the random Heli Crash spawns,.

I thought it would be cool if you could come across a randomly spawned mass grave in the woods etc, like as if the army was desperately trying to control the infection by burying bodies in the woods.

Maybe there would be some soldier zombies and some wrecked trucks near the graves and some body bags, also of course some chance to find loot.

I think it would makethe whole running around in the woods thing a bit more interesting.

there is what appears to be a mass grave north-ish of cherno

I've encountered a couple mass graves already. They have the buzzing fly sound similar to player corpses, but the graves aren't lootable.

yeah i have seen one or 2 but only at the airfield I just think they could be cool as a random or maybe constant place in game

Minor pedantry... burn pits with remains would be more likely in the event of a major contageous outbreak. Think Black Plague taken to the nth degree. Probably would be several outside of every major population center and a few scattered throughout the rural areas where-ever they were collecting up the bodies from small outlying places.

Minor pedantry... burn pits with remains would be more likely in the event of a major contageous outbreak. Think Black Plague taken to the nth degree. Probably would be several outside of every major population center and a few scattered throughout the rural areas where-ever they were collecting up the bodies from small outlying places.

more or less what i was thinking