Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

Cherno has been quiet the past couple days.

I have been to every location mentioned here, and I met three friendly players (two new spawns), and not a single soul since then. Literally, where are people? We need to up the server pop a lot, given that there are currently no vehicles, I cannot find anyone semmingly!? I swear, I sat an hour in Berezino reading Alice in wonderland, and noone gave a shite...spawn where you want, it is depressing if you are trying to be a medic for people who ARE NOT THERE...

• Like 1

I have been to every location mentioned here, and I met three friendly players (two new spawns), and not a single soul since then. Literally, where are people? We need to up the server pop a lot, given that there are currently no vehicles, I cannot find anyone semmingly!? I swear, I sat an hour in Berezino reading Alice in wonderland, and noone gave a shite...spawn where you want, it is depressing if you are trying to be a medic for people who ARE NOT THERE...

I've played on 75 people server on DayZ mod and still you could go days without seeing a living soul if you not went into the military loot hot zone.

I've played on 75 people server on DayZ mod and still you could go days without seeing a living soul if you not went into the military loot hot zone.

99% of players congregate at Balota, the two military camps, NWAF and NEAF. That's it. Not that I'm complaining, as that leaves the rest of the map for the real DayZ players.

Lol alright mr. "God of Cherno," tell us what server you're on and we'll be glad to come give you some company...  :murder:

Sure why would he tell you when he could use his divine powers (hopping on a roof) and just find what server you're on. He is the "Special one" after all.

The same thing as I was waiting for a friend to meet up with me in a house on the outskirts of Cherno. Not many people on the server about 10-15 during the time I was on it. Then I start to see players here and there in the distance. I am not a KoSer and don't and always try a friendly approach. I think to myself "I doubt anyone will come into this random house." Well sure enough the door opens and there is a guy with gear. I turn and shoot because it scared me so much! He runs out the door and behind the wall in the hallway I call out and say that I am friendly. The other player asks why I shot if I am friendly? Good point. Well we talk through the wall and lower our guns. Then he shuts the door to my room and says that he is leaving. I say ok. I go to third person (usually try and play first) open the door and see his friend lying prone with his m4 at the door. I tell him that I see him and to leave. No response. I shoot to see it if will scare him. Nothing. Ok. I keep moving and opening the door to try and get an angle on him. He does the same. Eventually there is a point where we are both exposed and we begin strafing back and forth firing at each other. I don't get hit, but manage to get him a couple times. I reload. He tried to move in with his magnum. Again I don't get hit but manage to catch him in the open and gun him down. Meanwhile his friend had moved onto an adjacent hill and was mosin sniping at me the whole time. He actually hit me after the initial firefight with me yelling YOUR FRIEND IS DEAD JUST LEAVE. Long story short...

If you Cherno is empty, think again.

P.S. My friend made it to Cherno in the middle of the fight, he got chases by 2 guys with axes, he had a gun but now ammo I think. He glitched on a ladder or something and they caught him and chopped him down.

Forget Cherno, NE Airfield and Berezino is where it's at now. God the chaos i was in there lately, unbelievable. People are figuring out they shouldn't run to Balota if they spawn on the NE coast.

Killed 7 bandits in Berezino within an hour 2 days ago. My mate killed 5, same place, time and server. Day before that i watched a big firefight with loads of people at NE Airfield. 

Edited by Greaves
  • Like 1