Sign in to follow this  
kantsler

too much running

The chance of spawning somewhere undesirable is an intended part of the penalty of death.

The less you die the less of a problem it becomes. 

Don't be daft. What we need for an authentic experience is jetpacks.

STEALTH JETPACKS. WITH GUNS.

Jetpacks don't have guns, they have LASERS pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew :thumbsup:

Also the 'fast travel' option, where I just pick a spot on the map and travel there automatically. :lol:

• Like 2

Don't be daft. What we need for an authentic experience is jetpacks.

STEALTH JETPACKS. WITH GUNS.

LOLOLOL!!! Good stuff.

I'm still waiting for the Participation Trophy I'm entitled to for buying this fucking game...

What happens when you don't have a means of transport and you have to get to places to survive? 

PS. Ruket wee ned to run lik sunik pls. 

Edited by AntonioAJC

What happens when you don't have a means of transport and you have to get to places to survive? <-- Answer this and make a fool out of yourself.

Unicycle-Racer-42713.jpg

• Like 1

Jetpacks don't have guns, they have LASERS pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew :thumbsup:

Also the 'fast travel' option, where I just pick a spot on the map and travel there automatically. :lol:

Yes! Yes! And you need magic beans and more guns and zero-point energy devices and more guns and  chemelion suits and more bigger guns and hairstyles and more guns and nukes and....

And you need them all at start in you inventory when you spawn in the control tower of NWAF.

I'm still waiting for the Participation Trophy I'm entitled to for buying this fucking game...

Sorry, that was deemed unPC and discriminatory against all the people who won't or couldn't buy the game. You are also not allowed to feel smug or even support a faint air of superiority over your ownership of the game.

Unicycle-Racer-42713.jpg

Hmm.... I want to see the video where he even thinks about touching the brakes!

• Like 1